Grannies Go Mod Crochet Pattern Collection
Price as configured: $22.99 Regular Price: $33.00
Granny Square have you covered from top to toe with this pattern collection. With 6 modern, colorful designs you will love these additions to your wardrobe. Build your Granny Square crocheting skills and update your style with these breezy fashion pieces.
See what’s inside this must-have collection:
Livvie Vest Crochet Pattern by Ronald Sehl
Crochet this chevron vest with granny squares and a graphic appeal.
Work in one piece from hem to shoulder, and crochet the flattering waist shape with stacked decreases. Finish the garment with a single crochet edging. Perfect for any season, wear this vest with layers in blustery weather or just a tank in warmer weather.
Ava Skirt Crochet Pattern by Jill Hanratty
Crochet mini granny squares to create this women's skirt.
Some mornings, it's hard to tell which end is up, and with this skirt, it doesn't matter. Pull it on in either direction and head out the door. Work in square motifs that connect to create the tubular body of the skirt.
Lottie Top Crochet Pattern by Moon Eldridge
Crochet this beautiful top, with a basic granny square structure. Work upa stunning women's top with alternating, colorful, horizontal and vertical lines. Enjoy the butterfly wings on both sides and a scalloped edge. Wear this top year round-use lightweight multicolor yarn to create a multi seasonal garment.
Ella Slippers Crochet Pattern by Dora Ohrenstein
Crochet these colorful slippers that work up quickly, using straightforward stitching.Just the thing for cozying up with crochet and a Netflix binge, these delightful slippers work up quickly. Make a pair for yourself and another pair for a friend.
Trixie Tunic Crochet Pattern by Tammy Hildebrand
Enjoy the wardrobe versatility of this lacy tunic. Crochet in this join-as-you-go technique and watch the lacy granny square motifs come together quickly. Join the large lacy motif with breezy mesh to finish the body and sleeves. Wear over a cami in the warmer months or layered with a long-sleeve top in fall.
Trudi Scarf Crochet Pattern by Darla Fanton
Crochet this intricate, yet light scarf, with beautiful motifs. Work with triangular motifs in a joined-as-you-go accessory, with delicate picots to create a generous rectangular swath of fabric.
You'll reach for this accessory again and again to add a dash of color and warmth.
Download the Grannies Go Mod Crochet Pattern Collection Today
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.