Crochet Headband Pattern Collection
Price as configured: $16.99 Regular Price: $26.50
Crochet headbands are hot! They are fun, quick, and easy to crochet. Whether you are a beginner crocheter or a seasoned crocheter, you'll find this collection of digital crochet headband patterns exciting with different techniques from granny square motifs to Tunisian crochet. Instanstly download all six digital patterns today.
Digital Patterns Included in this Collection:
Four Corners Headband by MK Carroll
This crocheted headband is quick and easy!
Each motif takes an average of ten to fifteen minutes to crochet, and the motifs are dyed with food coloring - safe, nontoxic, and inexpensive - after crocheting. Instructions on dyeing headbands included.
Striped Scarf and Headband by Annie Modesitt
By skillfully combining half double crochet with single crochet stitches, the designer has created the illusion of horizontal knitted ribbing in this fun and funky duo.
A chunky yarn in vibrant autumn tones emphasizes the technique, and each garment works up quickly. The project is great for newer crocheters and a fun one for the experienced.
Cranberry Headband Crochet by Debra Lea
Perfect for beginner crocheters, the Cranberry Headband is stylish and fun to work up.
Using Tunisian crochet, with small clusters formed on the return pass, it makes a quick gift with forgiving stretchiness.
Ella's Headband Crochet by Robyn Chachula
The unique lace pattern in this headband creates small butterfly motifs throughout.
Once you master the short-row lace technique of this pattern, you'll will be amazed how quickly it stitches up. You will want to make one in every color!
Flores Crochet Headband by Katie Himmelberg
Katie Himmelberg's striking floral headbands are crocheted with Classic Elites painterly three-ply wool Renaissance and embellished with simple embroidery.
This pattern features two crocheted headbands adorned with flowers and embroidery.
Delta Headband by Nirmal Kaur Khalsa
Inspired by Lily Chin's class on double-ended Tunisian crochet and a colorful lecture by Kaffe Fassett, this headband celebrates self-patterning yarn.
Originally conceived as a cowl, it works well as a warmer for the ears.
Download the Crochet Headband Pattern Collection Today!
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.