Crochet Stitch Dictionary eBook
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Would you like to learn how to create beautiful stitches like these? Do you want to learn and master basic and advanced crochet stitches? Are you looking to try stitches that create texture, airy lace, or tight warm fabric? You've come to the right place.
Whether you've been crocheting for years or are just starting out, there's one resource every crocheter should have, and that's a crochet stitch dictionary. Something you can turn to at a moment's notice to see exactly how to crochet that stitch or to find inspiration for customizing your favorite patterns.
The Crochet Stitch Dictionary offers you exactly that. Pages and pages of beautiful crochet stitches, each with easy-to-follow written, charted, and photographed instructions so you can learn the way you like to learn. Inside you'll find the most popular stitches including:
- Fancy Picot
- Solomon's Knot
- Crochet Cables
- Popcorn Stitches
- Filet Squares
- and Chevrons
A Guide to Crochet Stitches for All Crocheters
Great for crocheters still learning, each stitch page features step-by-step photo and written instructions that clearly explain where the hook goes each step of the way, so you can follow along and master that stitch quickly. The getting started section also features instructions for starting a foundation chain, tips on hooks and yarn, and finishing techniques such as weaving in ends. We made sure you have all the right information to start crocheting with confidence.
"I find myself turning to this book more and more. As a new crocheter it is helpful to have each stitch broken down this way and the explanations of how one stitch relates to another is valuable. The illustrations and sample photos are great. Between this book and a number of [videos] . . . I've managed to teach myself to crochet in fairly short order and now I have a fun new hobby." - Anita D. Roberts Review, Amazon.com, Web. 10 Feb. 2014.
More experienced crocheters will also love this crochet stitch guide to help with designing your own patterns or adding different crochet stitch patterns to existing designs. Each stitch page includes extra information such as alternate names and comparisons to other stitches in the guide, plus project suggestions to help use each stitch to its fullest potential. You can learn how to use spike stitch to add dips of color to any pattern, or enjoy the stunning fabric created by Fan and V stitches. With 200 crochet stitches to pick from you'll have years of inspiration to help you take your crocheting to the next level.
Inside the Crochet Stitch Dictionary
The book begins with the basics to make sure that you have access to essential and important stitches, a great feature for beginners. The remaining sections get into some of the more intermediate and advanced stitches, but that's where the fun begins. All the stitches are grouped into color-coded sections so you can jump right to the type of stitch you need, including:
- Basic Stitches
- Fans & Shells
- Bobbles & Clusters
- Spike Stitches
- Post Stitches
- Mesh & Filet Crochet
- Cable Stitches
What sets this crochet stitch guide apart from others is that there is a photo of what the stitch pattern looks like, step-by-step instructions, a chart, and a step-by-step chart. Most dictionaries only have a few of those options, but here you get them all. Crocheters will also enjoy the eye-catching "candy-box" sampler pages that start every section and the special foldout flap containing a key for all abbreviations and symbols used. Crocheting stitches has never been easier thanks to this valuable resource!
|Technique||Crochet Cables, Filet Crochet, Post Stitches|
- Fantastic resource
- I love this e-book! It is a fantastic resource, with clear instructions and beautiful pictures. The hardest part is deciding which stitch I want to learn first, they are all so beautiful! A must have resource for all crocheters! (Posted on 9/18/2015)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.