Crochet Slipper Collection, Patterns for the Whole Family
Price as configured: $8.00 Regular Price: $16.00
Find a slipper pattern for everyone in your family plus some for friends with the Crochet Slipper Collection. Enjoy crocheting slippers patterns designed by Candi Jensen, Linda Permann, and Doris Chan
In this Kit:
Slippers for the Family
Three ePatterns by Candi Jensen
In these cozy crochet slippers with purchased bottoms, a basic pattern is varied with edgings, surface crochet, and embellishments. Put your own flair on already made Boye slipper sock bottoms with the help of Candi Jensen's fun patterns!
A Family of Slippers
Three ePatterns by Linda Permann
The same basic pattern yields three very different looks: A Mary Jane for mom, Little Slippers that can be customized for girls or boys, and Loafers for Dad. Choose you favorite colored yarn or use our recommendations!
Three ePatterns by Doris Chan
Strong colors and simple crochet combine in a styling pair of slippers. Make them for Dad, make them for Mom, or make them for a child - three patterns offered here! All these slippers are available in a myriad of sizes for women and men.
- not brand new
I have received this new ebook (and other ebook offerings) offer several times in my emails. Todays email says 'newest products and only the newest products'. This is a great collection of slippers. But I recognize almost all of them from previous Crochet magazines. They date back to the very earliest editions and some are much more recent. If interweave wanted to treat their customers properly they would list the dates that these patterns were originally published. It is disingenuous to say this is a new product when in fact it is probably just a reprint of old patterns. I see a couple that I don't recognize but that may not mean they are new.
To truly give good service to subscribers you should offer these ebooks at a very much reduced price to subscribers or those that already own the digital editions in magazines. It is some service to bunch these together in an ebook but not if you give the impression that they are all new and sell at a price appropriate for all new patterns. I see nine patterns represented some may be new most are not.
Interweave should offer a thumbnail index annually that shows all patterns. It should be freely downloadable. Those that buy large digital collections should not have to go through every magazine to find out that they already own a pattern. I think having an index available online is only fair to those that have subscribed for years or bought large digital collections.
Interweave offers an online catalog of patterns for download and like this ebook they are generally previously published patterns. It should indicate the date originally published so the subscriber could look it up rather than download it. If they think it is a great convenience to have the ebook collection they will know they are buying old patterns and choosing to do so. (Posted on 1/11/2014)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.