Crochet Me Workshop: Mosaic Crochet with Lily Chin DVD
Experience Colorwork in Crochet Like Never Before!
Lily Chin's Mosaic Crochet Workshop DVD is Now Available
Crochet mosaic art! Lily will guide you through the endless possibilities for color, texture, and pattern that this fun technique entails. Mosaic crochet techniques look complicated but are really super-easy. You’ll get more “bang for your buck,” in your crochet work, especially with Lily Chin as your guide.
Order your copy of Lily's Mosaic Crochet DVD today!
- The Crochet Me Workshop: Mosaic Crochet with Lily Chin is an excellent medium to learn mosaic crochet. I was very pleased with the patterns presented. It is extremely interesting. Judy (Posted on 2/3/2015)
- Inspires creativity
- Great technique and detailed instructions and of course Lily's humor! I am making my own gorgeous pillow cover. Can't say enough good about this one. (Posted on 9/17/2013)
- Engaging Crochet DVD
- I was searching for more stitch ideas and ways to take my crochet style to the next level. I had seen an advert on You Tube and was straight away interested. I am so pleased with my purchase. Lily is a cheeky, chatty presenter and engages her audience. Her teaching/coaching method is very good and she clearly demonstrates the stitches and gives lots of suggestions. I would have liked a little more detail relating to the stitches as this is not a novice video, but certainly easy enough for a beginner to get the hand of quite easily. I so wanted her to show how she had stitched each section as they looked so neat and the fringing was amazing, hopefully Lily will make a DVD on that topic. Overall I have in 3 weeks made two afghan's with new mosaic stitches and they look amazing, well worth the money and a happy customer. (Posted on 6/30/2012)
- mosaic crochet with liliy chin
- I have only been crocheting for a year and a half and I could do the stitches while watching this video. Granted They were not as even as Lilys', but with practice one can have more uniform crochet rows.I chose this video as I was bored with granny squares and it was a great choice. I found this video very easy to understand as she does a good job of instruction. I would not recommend this for the very beginner who is picking up a crochet hook for the first time. (Posted on 11/11/2011)
- A more beautiful way to crochet
- Now that I have learned Mosaic crochet I do not think I will ever go back to tying off loose ends again. The patterns are beautiful and the texture of it adds the third dimension making it even more appealing. The DVD was for me much more helpful than her book. Her patterns are very difficult for me to interpret. After seeing the DVD I was able to go back and diagram the patterns making it easier for me to learn. After this and the DVD I was able to create my own patterns from the basic ones given on the DVD. I highly recommend the DVD and give it 5 stars. (Posted on 11/10/2011)
- Not the same old tired stitches here!
- This has to be one of the most interesting methods of crochet I have ever seen, it looks complicated but it's not. Many of these stitches do not look like crochet (not that there is anything wrong with that), you will have people ask you how you created your creations. Lily Chin is a fantastic teacher, patient and fun to watch. I enjoy her humor, it's like she is right there with you showing you how to crochet these stitches. Do not be intimidated, I learned how to crochet basic stitches as a little girl, I lost interest and didn't keep it up, I am just now starting to learn more crochet stitches 30 something years later and I consider myself just beyond a novice, these stitches are easy for me to do, so I know you can do them! Thank you Lily Chin for putting together this wonderful tutorial, it's well worth the money. Get this video and work these stitches into one of your projects and get ready to WOW everyone! :) Wretha (Posted on 6/28/2011)
- Crochet Me Workshop: Mosaic Crochet with Lily Chin (11CR13)
- I am now IN LOVE with mosaic crochet! Lily takes your hand and walks you through all the basic steps of her alphabet of stitches - with some tricks and tips along the way. I have devoured this DVD, and may even wear it out, I watch it so much! She also shows excellent examples of finished works that use the stitches and combination of stitches, and explains how to create interesting pieces. I got right to work on these stitches! They are fun as well as beautiful! I can highly recommend this DVD for any crocheter! Thanks, Lily! (Posted on 6/6/2011)
- Lily Chin, Thank You
- Prerequisite: knowledge of basic crochet stitches. More appropriate for intermediate crocheters! I'm so glad Lily Chin decided to do a video demonstrating her techniques. I bought one of her books, Mosaic Magic and couldn't get the techniques to save my life. On the DVD, she breaks down each stitch to show how easy it is to do mosaics. I hope that Ms. Chin decides to continue doing DVDs (maybe a DVD guide to Couture Crochet or Crochet with Beads). She's so talented, and has so much to offer. I didn't give the product five stars because the "play all" option of the DVD didn't work that well on my laptop (an Interweave technical problem). Also, Lily forgot to show how to cast off/bind off tunisian crochet stitches. She may have assumed that everyone knows, but I certainly forgot and it would have been helpful. ***Interweave Response*** Thank you for letting us know about the (Posted on 5/20/2011)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.