Crochet Me Workshop: Mosaic Crochet with Lily Chin (Video Download)
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Experience Colorwork in Crochet Like Never Before!
Lily Chin's Mosaic Crochet Workshop Download is Now Available
Crochet Me Workshop: Mosaic Crochet with Lily Chin
With the help of master crocheter Lily Chin, you'll learn mosaic crochet techniques that will improve your ability to create stunning and colorful crocheted afghans and more.
Based off the mosaic knitting principle of working one color at a time, Lily Chin walks you through the steps of creating a mosaic fabric by crocheting downward to cover the previous color row. The right side of your fabric comes alive with color, and the wrong side rows are plain single crochet--making this technique easy for all skill levels, focusing on patterns every other row.
- Prepare for mosaic colorwork in crochet with how-to tutorials on basic foundation stitches.
- Never get lost with step-by-step instruction for crocheting with one, two, and three colors for mosaic effects.
- Master advanced techniques with how-to tutorials on crochet ripple effects, manipulating blocks of color, crochet "letter" patterns such as "v" and "x" colorwork, and unique variations on all the stitches to make designs uniquely yours.
- Gain pattern ideas full of textures and shapes to decorate your home, wardrobe, and more.
Crochet mosaic art! Lily will guide you through the endless possibilities for color, texture, and pattern that this fun technique entails. Mosaic crochet techniques look complicated but are really super-easy. You'll get more "bang for your buck," in your crochet work, especially with Lily Chin as your guide.
Download your copy of Lily's Mosaic Crochet video today!
|Product Type||Video Download|
- 10 STARS!
- Excellent video.
- Thanks Lily! for your wonderful video.I have never tried this method so far. Very well explained, and you show that how easy it is to work those very complicated looking patterns. (Posted on 11/9/2016)
- 4 star rating
- I haven't viewed both videos, but what I have seen is very helpful. (Posted on 11/4/2016)
- Great if you are a visual learner
- All the patterns and instructions are in a previous book so again I didn't really learn anything new here. I am not saying the instructions are not good I just feel like if you have the book you have all the info already. (Posted on 7/29/2016)
- Thanks Lily for taking the mystique out of Mosaic Crochet. What wonderful designs you have created for us all! (Posted on 11/2/2015)
- Exciting Possibilities!
- Lily Chin is an EXCELLENT presenter! She doesn't take anything for granted as she reviews each step carefully and patiently. Lily answers questions as though she is reading your mind. Not only that, all the camera angles are great. I brought home a double ended crochet hook tonight and I can't wait to get started fresh in the morning. The possibilities are endless AND exciting! (Posted on 11/2/2015)
- Awesome, Easy to follow, beautiful
- This is my first class by Lily Chin, and it is wonderful! She makes it very easy to understand, with great video demonstration. Also, she is a delight to listen to! I have already made my first mosaic crochet project, and everyone raves about how beautiful it is. I highly recommend this two part video! I just wish I could crochet as fast as she can, but maybe someday :-) (Posted on 9/18/2015)
- 5 stars
- I have not had time to watch the DVD yet. It came promptly and in good condition. I look forward to using it after the holidays. Thank you. (Posted on 12/23/2014)
- Perfectly ..
- I liked the lessons Lily Chan. Lily Chin a great teacher! Thanks! (Posted on 12/3/2014)
- I was hesitant to learn by video since I usually prefer books but Lily Chin is fabulous. She is so easy to follow that even when she goes fast it's easy to pick up. Lily isn't just talented, she's charming and funny. I highly recommend this workshop. (Posted on 4/26/2014)
- Excellent, really clearly explained, and made me want to have a go!
This is a very thorough and clear video tutorial.
I definitely feel that I could tackle the technique now after watching. (Posted on 3/15/2014)
- I loved this DVD - Lily Chin shows how a simple technique can produce an infinite variety of outstanding patterns that look really intricate. Each stitch is shown in full detail so there is no chance of making a mistake and I shall watch over and over again, just to see all the lovely examples that Lily has made. There is only one thing extra that I would have liked and that is how Lily suggests joining the pieces when strips of crochet are made. In most of her examples the join cannot be seen! (Posted on 2/18/2014)
- I really love this workshop - Lily is hilarious and very engaging, and explains things in a clear approachable way. I have already been able to apply a number of her tips to my own work. (Posted on 12/20/2013)
- Love it..
- Lily Chin makes learning this technique so simple. A must have for your crochet DVD collection... (Posted on 12/14/2013)
- Best crochet tutorial
- Out of the tutorials I've bought so far, this is by far the best : technique explained in details with useful tips, given by someone who obviously knows her art. Spice this up with some hilarious comments and on top of learning efficiently you have a good laugh. I wish Lili would make more of these ! (Posted on 9/8/2012)
- I love this dvd! Lily Chin is an great teacher and I've really dressed up my crocheting with a simple technique! (Posted on 10/5/2011)
- thankyou Lily Chin.inspirational examples,straightforward instructions,humourous dialogue.Such value for money. (Posted on 4/29/2011)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.