Crochet Me Workshop Design Your Own Crocheted Hat with Robyn Chachula DVD
Design Your Own Hat!
Designer and author Robyn Chachula walks you through the process of designing your own crocheted hat, whether simple or complex in design. You'll start by choosing the right yarn for your project, pick out a stitch pattern that is easy to shape, and explore hat fashions, from berets to caps, newsboy brims, slouchy hats, and even a floppy sunhat.
With Design Your Own Crocheted Hat with Robyn Chachula, you'll learn:
- The step-by-step process for fi guring out the all the math for row by row stitch counts based on your chosen stitch pattern
- Shaping techniques for circular, cone, pointed, and even flat crochet hats based on the style of hat you want to crochet
- Finishing techniques such as brims, ear flaps, and embellishments to showcase your personality
- And much, much more!
PLUS, included with this DVD is a worksheet Robyn uses for her crochet classes that makes designing even easier! And, Robyn has also included two of her popular hat patterns, the Crochet Bobble Beret and Street Smart Hat, both downloadable from this DVD.
No matter what your style, Robyn's guide to crocheting one-of-a-kind hats will improve your crochet design skills and leave you with original accessories to cap off your wardrobe.
- Design Your Own Crochet Hat with Robyn chachula
- I received my video workshop today and listened to it right away. I has great information in it and she covered everything that I need to get going with designing. I am a self taught crocheter and have never used symbols and now that I can use them the sky is the limit. I now have the tools to become a better crocheter and be able to make my own designs. Thank you so much for your web site. I never would of found it if I hadn't been looking on the internet searching for how to design your own crochet pattern. Sincerely Carolyn J. Rash (Posted on 9/27/2011)
- At the right time!
- I've been crocheting lots of hats lately, following other people's patterns. I kept thinking I should be able to figure out how to use some interesting stitches to make my own pattern but it was just too much to think about. I am not good at math, besides. Well, as soon as I saw this workshop I bought and downloaded it so I could watch it right away. Instant gratification! Robyn showed me techniques that were answers to some of my current questions about planning my own design: measuring, choosing a stitch pattern, increasing in the round while maintaining the pattern or making a flat rectangle that is seamed and drawn in at the top. And more. I am an intermediate crocheter but I think a beginner with a few projects under the belt would not find this too advanced. You learn as you go! Robyn stresses that it's up to us to be creative. She just shows us the mechanics (and math). She has a comfortable style but is not overly polished (like, say, a news reporter who is just reading what someone else has written). It's like being in a class or learning from a neighbor. For me this workshop turned up at exactly the right time. And as I said, the download was instant gratification! (Posted on 6/29/2011)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.