Crochet Finishing Techniques Video Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Block, Seam, Cut, Edge, and Close your Crochet!
At the end of every crochet pattern is a short paragraph of finishing directions. Those few sentences can be the difference between a fabulous garment and a flop—but those skills can seem like a secret code.
With Robyn Chachula’s video, you can give your work the polished details and accents that transform it from fine to fantastic.
In this 98-minute video you will learn:
- How to spray, wash, or steam block pieces
- When to use different sewn and crocheted joins
- Why and how to (gasp!) cut your work
- Where crocheted edgings can join and enhance crochet
- How to close pieces with buttons, zippers, frogs, and more
Beginner to expert crocheters will find the keys to success in this video workshop.
Order the instantly download the video of Crochet Finishing Techniques with Robyn Chachula Today!
|Product Type||Video Download|
|Difficulty Level||Beginner, Easy, Intermediate, Experienced|
- Great tips and finishing techniques
- I have learnt a lot of new techniques from this video and I have been crocheting for over 25 years! Robyn Chachula is my favorite crochet teacher and I am happy to add this resource to my collection. The techniques in this video will take your crochet from hobby to professional. (Posted on 1/23/2016)
- Total Rip-Off!
- Regarding the publisher...the only thing it will download are the smaller items, not the actual book content. Had I realized this I would not have ordered. The item marked "handout" is kind of a joke...you could find this info in any book. The sweater is the item on the cover. Lovely for some, but not my cup of tea. The rest will not download at all. I just have the spinning circle of death. Total disappointment & I will not be ordering from Interweave Press anymore. Sorry! (Posted on 8/28/2015)
- Valuable Lessons
- This is what I needed to take my work from homey to gorgeous. (Posted on 2/3/2015)
- A most excellent class!
- First of all I am a big fan of Robin's patterns and her bubbly personality! One of the first things she mentions is how she wants her garments to be finished in a high- end (my words), polished manner. I, too, want my garments to be finished beautifully. This is addressed in the class and she helps with ideas for when a mistake is made. You can't beat the price of the class even if you don't get it on sale I have learned so much from internet classes. I am left handed and when I first started watching video classes or segments on YouTube, I would focus on the teacher's hands and found it very confusing. Once I started focusing on the stitch being made rather than the hands; I felt that a new world opened for me. You will thoroughly enjoy this class! (Posted on 6/27/2014)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.