Crochet Bags Collection
Price as configured: $9.99 Regular Price: $27.99
Crochet Bags Collection
Crochet all the bags you'll need for outings to the market or your yarn group. In her video, Mary Beth Temple guides you through making not one but two original market bags, one in filet crochet and the other in mesh stitch. She'll guide you through selecting the right yarn and creating a sturdy base. In addition to these two expandable market bags, you'll get patterns for two more bags! The roomy Pinata Bag is perfect for an evening with your stitch group, as it holds all your notions and yarn. The Banjo Tote is just the right size for a quick trip to the coffee shop to work a few more motifs on your latest project.
Download your Crochet Bags Collection today!
See what's inside the collection:
Crochet Market Bags with Mary Beth Temple
Learn how to:
- Choose the right fiber for your market bag
- Create a substantial base for your bag using a spiral pattern
- Differentiate between crochet circles that are made using spirals and joins
- Use double crochet to achieve your preferred look
- Master the mesh stitch and filet crochet techniques for an expandable bag
Piñata Bag Crochet Pattern by Tracy St. John
This tote features bright colors, fun crochet motifs, and felting for durability making it a great bag for projects. This functional hook and project tote is made fabulous by combining simple motifs and stitches with rich colors and then felting for durability.
Finished Size: About 10" wide, 12" long, and 11" high, excluding handles.
Yarn Weight: #4 - Medium
Hook: Size J/10 (6 mm). Adjust hook size if necessary to obtain correct gauge.
Notions: Yarn needle; sewing thread; sewing needle; 1 set rolled leather handles (Muench Yarns Grayson E used), 6" of ¼" wide ribbon; four 1" buttons.
Originally Published: Interweave Crochet, Fall 2010
Banjo Bag Crochet Pattern by Sharon Ballsmith
Work up a series of polka dot motifs and join them to create this tote perfect for carrying your latest work-in-progress.
Finished Size: About 9" wide, 7" tall, and 3" deep, excluding handles.
Yarn Weight: #1 - Super Fine
Hook: Size E/4 (3.5 mm). Adjust hook size if necessary to obtain correct gauge.
Notions: Yarn needle.
Originally Published: Interweave Crochet, Summer 2011
Download yours today!
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.