Creative Thursday eBook
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You’ll love this if:
- You are struggling with finding your creative voice
- You are feeling uninspired in your artwork
- You love CreativeThursday.com & love the work of Marisa Anne
In this rewarding book you’ll discover your own creative path and inspiration with the guidance of Marisa Anne and her loving and cute nature. Enjoy topics on how to overcome resistance and setbacks, how to become unstuck when a creative block strikes, and how to grow into a successful and identifiable look in your artwork. Discover step-by-step projects, tips and exercises for developing your artistic voice, and methods for tracking your progress.
In Creative Thursday you’ll find:
- Support for helping you through big obstacles
- Tips for making creativity a regular part of your life
- 128 pages for help on discovering your artist path
A Word from the Author
“So whether you choose to make creativity a priority just one day a week or all seven, personally, professionally or both, what I know is that there’s nothing better than the fulfillment that comes from being creative.” –Marisa Anne
About the Author
Marisa Anne Cummings is an artist and textile designer living in Los Angeles, California, with Sean and Garbo. What started out as a desire to be a bit more creative one day a week while working a nine-to-five job, Creative Thursday grew into a full-time business (and a dream come true) featuring Marisa’s art, fabrics and now this book that you are holding in your hands.
She believes there will be more happiness in the world when everyone is creative and finds fulfillment in doing work and living a life they love. Marisa hopes that this book will be one small contribution to that greater vision, inspiring and encouraging everyone who reads it. You can visit Marisa at creativethursday.com
Chapter One: Setting an Intention
Chapter Two: Moving Through (and Accepting) Resistance
Chapter Three: Finding Inspiration
Chapter Four: Commitment
Chapter Five: Setting a Time Limit
Chapter Six: Redefining the Role of Perfection
Chapter Seven: Finding your Voice
Chapter Eight: Search for Encouragement
Chapter Nine: Tracking Progress
Chapter Ten: Stepping Outside Your Comfort Zone
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.