Creative Art Journaling Kit
The Creative Art Journaling Kit is a must-have for any mixed-media artist, and includes a blank journal, plus top art journaling techniques from experts in the field. Inside, you’ll find a large Dylusions Creative Journal, a book, and a DVD to get your creativity jump-started!
Price as configured: $39.99 Regular Price: $78.98
Hone your unique style of artful storytelling and create a journal worthy of passing along to future generations with the Creative Art Journaling Kit! Inside this fabulous kit is the hot new book The Painted Art Journal by Jeanne Oliver, the video download Top 10 Art Journaling Techniques, and a large Dylusions Creative Journal. Order today and jump-start your creativity and love of art journaling!
See what’s included in the Creative Art Journaling Kit:
The Painted Art Journal
By Jeanne Oliver
Take a mixed-media journey to the very heart of your creativity! The Painted Art Journal opens doors to your most personal and authentic art yet. Tell your story as only you can, through a series of guided projects that culminate in a beautiful, autobiographical art journal worthy of passing along to future generations. Along the way, you will hone your own unique style of artful storytelling, filled with the images, colors, and symbols that resonate most powerfully with you.
Dylusions Creative Journal Large
Dyan Reaveley’s “perfect” journal, a large blank journal with matte cream heavy cardstock, is ideal for Dylusions Ink Sprays, as well as markers, paint, and other mediums. The journal cover is made from sturdy chipboard, and the inside is filled with 64 unlined pages, perfect for endless creativity. Cover measures 11 13/16” x 9”, book pages measure 11 ⅜” x 8 ¼”
Top 10 Art Journaling Techniques
Hosted by Amy Jones
This instructive video, hosted by Amy Jones, gives you a safe place to play with techniques you know, and those you want to try. You are in control of your artistic choices, whether you use acrylic paints, Conté crayons, textured items, or old photographs. Have no fear of messing up your art piece, as this video equips you with the skills necessary to turn your mistakes into flawless designs! Find your favorite form of art journaling and make your way through the Top 10 Art Journaling Techniques.
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.