Create Multi-purpose Clasps using the Butane Canister Torch with Kate Richbourg Video Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You'll love this if:
- You want to learn how to solder, but you're unsure which torch you fits your needs.
- You are looking for a small torch that is portable and easy to use.
- You want to practice your soldering and annealing skills.
Not just for your crème brulee!
Learn how to solder with a butane canister torch.
Make the perfect copper clasp for metal bracelets, leather jewelry, or beaded designs with Kate Richbourg! Join Kate for her video workshop Create Multi-Purpose Clasps using the Butane Canister Torch that will teach you how to solder and anneal using a butane torch. First, Kate gives a little background information on this torch. Learn step-by-step how to put the torch together and how to adjust the flame. Then, explore a multitude of tips and tricks for metalsmithing techniques every jewelry-maker needs to know as she creates a leather bracelet with a copper clasp.
Download your copy of Create Multi-Purpose Clasps using the Butane Canister Torch with Kate Richbourg today to:
- Learn helpful hints about what part of the flame should be used when annealing and soldering.
- Discover expert technique tips for metalsmithing basics including annealing, soldering, filing, fabrication, and more.
- Boost your metalsmithing skills with easy-to-follow instructions you can watch when it's convenient for you.
- Make a leather bracelet with a stamped metal plate to show off your hand-made clasp!
- And more!
About the Expert:
Kate Richbourg was raised on a small farm in Gilroy, California. As a child, she would spend hours stringing beads and creating her own jewelry. It was a phase she never quite outgrew. After completing college, while trying to get excited about the transition to a corporate career, Kate saw a want ad for a bead store and lost no time in applying. Soon she was teaching classes and writing articles that were published regularly in magazines. Want to learn more from Kate? Check out her other video downloads where she creates a variety of jewelry projects using different torch systems. Or, get all six videos on her DVD Kitchen Table Metalsmithing: Make Soldered Jewelry with 6 Easy to Use Torches.
|Product Type||Video Download|
|File Type||MP4, PDF|
|Technique||Leather Jewelry, Stamped Metal|
- As usual, Kate Richbourg teaches something new without making it intimidating. I had great results with the butane canister torch and copper, thanks to this video. Kate is my favorite teacher! (Posted on 4/12/2015)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.