Crafter's Market 2016
You will love this book if:
- You are looking to start or grow your craft business
- You need advice on how to promote your business and locations to sell your products
- You are an artist in jewelry, fiber, quilting, or paper art
Turn your passion into a business with the second edition of Crafter’s Market. Both a starting point and a research tool, this guide is your go-to resource to turning your love for crafting into a career. Enjoy articles from craft professionals providing insight, tips, and advice into business-related subjects such as branding, packaging, social media, publishing and copyright. A bulk of this 352 page book is filled with listings--names, contact information, company descriptions, submission guidelines and more--from companies and events that provide avenues for building and growing a craft business.
Order your copy of the 2016 Crafter’s Market to learn how to successfully build and grow your art business while avoiding common mistakes new business owners face.
In the 2016 Crafter’s Market you will find:
- Complete, up-to-date information for 1,000 craft market resources, including craft shows, magazines, book publishers, online marketplaces and more!
- Markets for a variety of crafts, including quilting, sewing, knitting, crochet, papercrafting and jewelry making.
- A FREE subscription to ArtistsMarketOnline.com, the best site to help you learn how & where to sell what you create
- And much more!
|Number Of Pages||352|
- great reference!
- Great reference! This book is invaluable when it comes to searching for bona fide, juried venues. I plan on ordering each year to keep abreast of shows each year! (Posted on 7/3/2016)
- I wish I had this when I started.
I've been selling online crafts for over a decade, and this is the most comprehensive resource I've ever found for anyone (beginner, intermediate, or expert) to get started in turning their talent or hobby into a business.
Very well organized, with information for taxes and copyrights written in a clear, concise way. Tons and tons of resources for vending at local shops. I loved the section on publishing a book or writing for magazines.
It covers it all - from managing your time, to making your website pinterest-easy, to building a newsletter, to having a great vending show, to networking with other artists or industries, to educating others with what you do in books and magazines - and more.
I wish I had this book 10 years ago. It would have saved me countless hours. Work smarter, not harder. This book will help you make wise choices in your craft business so that you will succeed. (Posted on 2/23/2016)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.