Cozy Knits Pacific Blue Kit
Don't be blue! Grab your Cozy Knits Pacific Blue Kit today!
This charming kit includes:
the print edition of Tanis Gray's new Cozy Knits book
3 skeins of Cascade's Pacific yarn in modern shades of blue!
We make it easy for you. With this kit you can tackle some of the cozy, cute projects featured in the popular new book. Cozy Knits has 27 projects that use Cascade's Pacific yarn, 11 of which only require one skein. From cute hats with cables and ribbing to feminine lace cowls and classic mittens with a twist, you'll find an abundance of ways to use your new Pacific yarn!
|You'll love this Kit if you're:
Looking for a great gift?
Order this affordable Cozy Knits Kit for any knitter on your gift list!
The Cozy Knits Pacific Blue Kit includes one skein of #28 Baby Blue, one skein of #39 French Blue, and one skein of #47 Navy Blue. Pacific yarn is a blend of 40% superwash merino wool and 60% acrylic yarn. Each skein contains 213 yards of durable, soft yarn. *Colors may vary slightly from what you see here.
Hurry! We have limited quantities of this Kit!
Order yours today and start knitting Cozy Knits in Pacific Blue!
- You can still use the book
- In response to Sherry you can still use the patterns from this book by using a different brand of yarn just check your gauge and knit using the same type of yarn (i.e. dk, worsted, bulky, etc.) Who cares if the yarn they use in this is cascade brand be creative. (Posted on 3/4/2014)
- No yarn made in China
- This book uses only yarn manufactured in China. I refuse to buy yarn made in China so I refuse to buy the book. Cascade is almost all from China now. Boo! (Posted on 1/9/2014)
- Very strange
- It seems very strange to receive a request to review a product which I have never received (although I placed an order almost a month ago). On top of this the review form is attached a notice that the product is temporarily out of stock. Is this a subtle way of telling me that I'm not going to receive it anytime soon? (Posted on 11/27/2013)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.