Corona Necklace Kit in Rose Patina
Use a variety of bead stitches to create a beautiful necklace filled with Swarovski stones in this kit featured in the Beadwork, June/July 2016 issue.
Price as configured: $64.00
Embellish beautiful Swarovski stones with pearl rounds and rizos to create this elegant necklace!
Using tubular, cubic, and right-angle weave, you'll bezel crystal fancy stones to create a dazzling centerpiece. While this necklace is considered a challenging project for beaders, you'll accomplish your stitches with beading designer Jean Cox's helpful instructions and diagrams. Shine and stun in this statement necklace and showcase your beading talents!
For ONLY $64.00, receive the beading supplies to stitch the beautiful Corona necklace in rose patina colorway, as well as the June/July 2016 issue of Beadwork.
See what's inside this collection:
Beadwork, June/July 2016
With summer comes sizzling bead designs from Beadwork! Featuring 13 projects using colorful glass beads, sparkly crystals and QuadraTiles, you'll explore the art of embellishment in a variety of designs, such as Jean Cox's beautiful Corona Necklace and Honey Greene's luminous Starstruck Pendant. Incorporate Melanie de Miguel's innovative hubble stitch technique into your next project with the romantic Flamenco Bracelet, and learn a dimensional beading technique called bead-quilling, created by Kathy King. Find instructions for Jean Cox's Corona Necklace inside the pages as well!
Corona Necklace Kit – Rose Patina Colorway
Receive the supplies necessary to create this one-of-a-kind necklace:
- 10 g lavender permanent-finish size 11° seed beads (A)
- 83 aluminum silver 2.5x6mm Rizos (B)
- 18 blush rose 3mm crystal bicones (C)
- 14 blush rose 6mm rondelles (D)
- 19 dark grey 3mm crystal pearl rounds (E)
- 96 dark grey 4mm crystal pearl rounds (F)
- 2 foil-back rose patina 10x13mm crystal cushion fancy stones (small)
- 2 foil-back rose patina 18x27mm crystal cushion fancy stones (large)
- 1 foil-back rose patina 20x30mm crystal pear-shaped fancy stone
- 1 silver-plated 10x15mm 2-strand fancy box clasp
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.