Coloring on Metal for Jewelry Makers DVD
Kick your color up a notch!
Create beautiful jewelry with dimension and contrast.
Join jewelry artist and celebrated instructor Gail Crosman Moore in this comprehensive jewelry making class that delivers all the information you need for adding dimension and color to your handcrafted jewelry.
Think adding color is an expensive and difficult process? Think again! Explore the different mediums for adding color including heat, alcohol inks, enamel, nail polish, and much more! Skip the guesswork with detailed material lists, up-close shots, and step-by-step directions for prepping your metal, expertly adding color, and finishing the piece.
Order your copy of this DVD to:
- Discover how to vary color brightness, richness, and opacity for varying effects.
- Fix common mistakes with expert tricks for undoing and redoing color!
- Blend different colors and coloring agents within one jewelry pattern.
- Learn all the expert secrets for creating vibrant colors and how to achieve the look.
- Create matte, shiny, and metallic sheens using several different techniques.
- And much, much more!
Don't miss out on the expert information that will take your jewelry designs to another level! This colorful jewelry workshop DVD is perfect for starting and stopping at your convenience so you can get every tip and trick on your own time. Grab your metal jewelry and get started adding beautiful color to all your designs!
|Author/Designer||Gail Crosman Moore|
- Lucious Colors
- This is a good video for an overview of the various techniques. However, she doesn't go into detail on any of the methods she uses to color metal. She seems very rushed at times throughout the presentation. She also seems nervous in front of the camera and looks off to the side continuously, as if she is speaking to someone out of camera range. Her jewelry is beautiful, but I know I won't achieve the same results without a more in-depth class (or classes). It's unfortunate that Interweave doesn't offer the same types of online tutorials as Craftsy, which are quite thorough, as well as interactive. You definitely get more "bang for your buck" on Craftsy. (Posted on 10/30/2016)
- Wonderfully Inspired
I love the colors that Gail brings to all her pieces...It has helped me expand and be more colorful and playful with my jewelry. I even purchased a torch that will allow me to create enameled pieces.
The shots are close up and you can really see the demonstrations well
thank you (Posted on 12/29/2014)
- Extremely fun video with tons of information
I have met Gail and seen her lovely work in person so I was excited to see this video. It does not disappoint. Gail gives a great survey of so many ways to color metal with great examples and concise instructions. The sky is the limit with these choices and seeing the examples is non-stop inspiration.
I know I will watch this again and again. I have only just begun trying the different methods shown here.
Anyone who wants to add some pizzaz to their metal work needs this video. (Posted on 6/12/2014)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.