Colorful Crochet Lace
Colorful Crochet Lace: 22 Chic Garments and Accessories
By Mary Jane Hall
Crochet yourself a wardrobe's worth of colorful lace designs from the pages of Colorful Crochet Lace, where you’ll find chic shrugs and scarves, to cozy cardigans and tunics, to stylish dresses, T-shirts, and totes. The designs are worked in a variety of yarn weights and in a glorious range of colors from elegant jewel tones to earthy neutrals and include simple, allover openwork patterns, as well as more intricate crochet lace patterns and motifs.
With clear instructions, detailed stitch diagrams, and gorgeous photography, Colorful Crochet Lace makes it easy and fun to create exquisite crochet fashions. Several of the projects are constructed using the Graduated Stitch Method, a technique Mary Jane developed that allows for shaping and customized fit without increases or decreases, and many of the patterns include instructions for modifying designs and creating variations.
About the Author:
Mary Jane Hall is a crochet designer and bestselling author of Positively Crochet! and Crochet That Fits, which was voted "Best Crochet Pattern Book of 2008" by Crochet Liberation Front. She is a mentor with the CGOA and speaks at various crochet gatherings and fashion shows. Mary Jane has designed for popular magazines, including Interweave Crochet, Vogue Knitting Crochet, and Fifth Avenue Fashion Magazine and has appeared on the TV show Knit & Crochet Now.
|Number Of Pages||160|
|Author/Designer||Mary Jane Hall|
- Suitable for Many Age Groups
- Love the written instructions and diagrams combination! I'll be able to make items to suit the many age groups I crochet for. (Posted on 7/5/2016)
- Can I add more stars?
- I am absolutely in love with this book. I have already finished two items! The Michelle Ma Belle Shrug and the Magnifique Modular Tunic with ease! I still consider my self a bare beginner at crochet. I've only been doing for a little over a year. I have just started working on the eye catching Haute Couture Peplum Top. It's much easier that in looks and the directions are fairly easy to follow. (Posted on 3/15/2016)
- Ideal for Advanced Beginner/Intermediate Crocheters
It is almost impossible to find books suited for a crocheter who is comfortable making scarves and accessories but hasn't finished a first garment, but this book does it!
Every design is stylish, attractive, and made with yarn that is relatively easy to substitute. As an example, I made the Monique Hooded Jacket using Lion Brand Modern Baby in royal blue, which is the same weight as the listed yarn, and it turned out perfectly. No modifications were needed to the pattern as written whatsoever. All patterns in this book are of the same quality. Each one is based on a solid design, not a specific material.
I give this book the highest possible recommendation. The digital edition is rendered beautifully. This is the version I own, and nothing is sacrificed from the print version. Bright, full page images and clear type throughout. (Posted on 8/29/2015)
- Beautiful collection of Lace in Great Range of Sizes
Colorful Crochet Lace includes a beautiful collection of projects you can crochet - in a wide range of sizes (S-2x) and some are even in XS and 3x too!
The book is written in an easy to follow format, with stunning photographs and Stitch Pattern Diagrams and a Stitch Key for a reduced sample of the pattern and the edging.
Beautiful photography and pretty swirly title fonts are used throughout - and the patterns themselves are written in a clear and easy to read font.
It is lovely to browse through - so pretty and feminine from start to finish.
I am happy to have this in my collection. (Posted on 7/15/2015)
- Love this book !
- Of the 22 patterns, I want to make 10! Instructions are written and include charts. Lots of photographs. (Posted on 7/6/2015)
- Beautiful Projects!
- I just recently received this book and am delighted with the beauty of the projects. I love the fact that the projects are charted as well as having written instructions. I can't wait to get started on these! (Posted on 6/30/2015)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.