Colored Stone 2005-2010 Compilation
Price as configured: $29.99 Regular Price: $59.93
Grow your gemstone knowledge with this must-have magazine collection!
For jewelers and gem collectors alike, this collection proves to be invaluable on multiple levels. You stay abreast of market conditions, pricing and trends, in addition to finding information on the occasional trade show. You will also discover some tips on how to use colored stones in jewelry. Because most colored stone prices are fairly constant, even issues with historic prices are useful resources for benchmarking current pricing.
For ONLY $29.99, you can take your interest in gemstones to the next level with this downloadable collection of Colored Stone magazine!
See what's inside the collection:
2005-2006 Colored Stone Magazine Digital Collection
Explore the world of gemstones as you peruse the digital pages of the 2005-2006 Colored Stone Digital Magazine Collection! Find in-depth information about everything from sourcing to selling gemstones in the nine included issues of Colored Stone magazine exactly as they were printed in 2005 and 2006 that you can only find in this collection. Be inspired by amazing gemstones cut by true lapidary artists, discover where colored stones are mined around the world, and so much more.
2007-2008 Colored Stone Magazine Digital Collection
Discover gemstones galore in the Colored Stone Magazine Collection 2007-2008. Enjoy 12 issues exactly as they were printed but in one download, with searchable pages and quick-print articles. Take a look at the most popular gemstones and learn where they come from, how to choose the best for you, and tips on how to make your jewelry designs stand out from the crowd! Plus add wonderful gemstone lore that will help you sell them.
2009-2010 Colored Stone Magazine Digital Collection
Discover the ultimate authority on gemstones. With this vibrant collection download, the trusted magazine is back with the entire 2009-2010 season -- now with full-color searchable pages, quick-print articles, and all the inspirational designs the jewelry world has come to expect from Colored Stone.
New subscribers, who wish to receive the current newsstand issue of a magazine, should purchase that issue individually as the subscription will start with the upcoming newsstand issue. Please note, the first issue of your subscription may take up to 4-6 weeks to arrive (international customers, please add an additional 2 weeks for shipping times).
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.