Color Page by Page Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Explore the color wheel like never before with this video by Pam Carriker. Follow along as you learn to create colorful backgrounds on loose paper and then bind them into a journal. The real fun begins as you learn how to make colors work together, experiment with paint, add various color wheel designs and colorful focal points through 15+ techniques for mixed-media art journaling.
In Color Page-by-Page you will find:
- Tips for making colors work together across opposing pages
- Ways to mix no-mud neutrals
- 98 minutes of premier workshop instruction
Watch a preview now:
To get more from Pam Carriker, check out the other video resources in the series:
Pam Carriker- Art Journal Preparation
Pam Carriker- Art Journal Prompts
About the Artist
Pam Carriker is an artist, instructor and author of the books Art at the Speed of Life, Creating Art at the Speed of Life and Mixed Media Portraits with Pam Carriker. Born and raised in the Pacific Northwest, she now resides in the Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas area with her family. Pam has designed stencils for StencilGirl Products and rubber art stamps for Stampington & Company, as well as developed a line of signature mixed-media products for Derivan Matisse.
- 12-well paint palette (Robax Engineering)
- Acrylic Inks, Derivan Matisse Pam Carriker Fluid Matt Sheet Acrylic Inks
- Baby wipes
- Background stencils
- Bone folder tool
- Color Wheel Stencils, 6x6 Head and mask stencils, background stencil designs by StencilGirl Products
- Exacto knife and cutting pad
- Fluid Matt Sheer Acrylics, My Signature line with Derivan Matisse
- Gesso, white and black
- Gray Background Color, Derivan Matisse
- Gray palette paper
- Heat tool (optional)
- Montana Crusher dauber
- Montana Markers
- Pen(s) permanent black (Pitt Artist Pens, Faber Castell)
- Pocket color wheel
- Scraper tool
- Soho Studio Wipes
- Sponges (Makeup type, Tuskineko, Sofftool)
- Spray bottles (Soho)
- Upholstery needle and waxed linen thread
- Water container
- Watercolor paper, 140lb hot press 22x30” (Fabriano)
Special thanks to Jerry's Artarama for sponsoring this video.
|Product Type||Video Download|
- like watching paint dry
I've only watched half of this as I was struggling to stay awake. I found it rather tedious although there are a couple of good tips. I don't really like the 2 person method of presentation - I prefer to hear directly from the presenter. I can't imagine why I would want to make this project in the way its shown but there were some aspects that could be useful for me. Luckily only paid $5 for it.
(Posted on 11/8/2016)
- Superb! Excellent presentation of Colour Wheel and its uses in art and design
- As an Art Tutor, principally Watercolour, I have based my courses on an understanding of the Colour Wheel and accurate colour mixing. So this Video by Pam Carriker was guaranteed to fascinate me! However it has focused me in two weeks of intense study and practice like nothing has done for years. Pam has worked out some applications of colour mixing and design which are so exciting! I am having a wonderful time following her instructions step by step, creating my own Colour Wheel art journal, and I wake up each morning eager to get through my chores in order to rush to hide in my studio, immersed in hours of absolute creative heaven! I love Kirsty Conran' s input - so encouraging! Thank you Pam, Kirsty and the production team. Great camera work too! The camera follows each step with vital closeups of each stage. Totally excellent, as Pam would say! (Posted on 1/24/2016)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.