Collage Playground eBook
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You’ll Love This Collage Mixed-Media Book If:
- You love making collages & want to incorporate more artistic techniques
- You want to create mixed media art pieces that are beautiful & unique
- You want to express your creativity through the fun & accessible medium of mixed media collages
With Collage Playground you'll learn useful tips and techniques for creating unique mixed media pieces that take collected items and reconstruct them into something new. Learn how to make a collage that is creative and fun. Using 10 basic art collage techniques you’ll discover how fun & easy collaging can be.
With clear and simple instructions, Kimberly Santiago shows you her favorite tips for great results & artistic collages. Collages filled with textures and other engaging elements, such as paper and fabric, are just a few pages away. Once you’ve mastered these collage techniques you’ll be ready to attempt these exciting projects or bring your own creative collage ideas to life.
In the Collage Playground eBook You’ll Learn:
- How to incorporate paper, fabric, paints & other crafting materials into your original mixed media collages
- Art collage techniques such as rub-on transfers, textiles, sticker paper, altered book pages, shape cut-outs & much more
- 25 start to finish mixed media collage projects that will help you be more creative and artistic
A Word From the Author:
"I hope this book will give you the tools to help free your imagination so you can see all the possibilities of your art. Take these techniques and make them your own with your favorite images, colors and media. Make art that speaks to your inner creative soul and you'll have art to cherish." — Kimberly Santiago
Check Out This Excerpt From Collage Playground:
Getting Ready to Play
Even as an adult, I continue to purchase "back to school" supplies. Who can resist the penny pencils, fifty-cent composition books and bargain-basement loose-leaf paper? I love to look through the folders and notebooks to see what the "cool kids" will be buying. I always come across some item I can’t walk away from, knowing it will make my life easier or at least more fun.
This chapter (Chapter 1) is all about collecting and organizing your supplies. The items mentioned here are the essential raw materials you’ll need for your Collage Toy Box. Each time you create a collage or mixed-media piece of art, you’ll need an adhesive, a support, surface-enriching media and collage resources. In Chapter Two, I’ll show you how to take some of these raw materials and turn them into Collage Elements —fun items to have on hand to help preserve the images you love the most so you can use them in multiple ways.
So let's jump in to the sandbox, dig around and see what we come up with!
|File/Trim Size||38 MB|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.