Cloth Paper Scissors PAGES, Winter 2015 Digital Edition
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Get 16 unique projects in Cloth Paper Scissors PAGES Winter 2015!Inside this issue you'll find an abundance of inspiration and techniques for bookmaking and art journaling.
Learn key bookmaking techniques with editors Jeannine Stein and Paige Martin, like how to make neat book cover corners that don't have too much book paper or cloth, but also don't let the book board show through. Join Erin Zamrzla in a tutorial that will teach you how to create a weekly planner using the long and link stitches. Upcycle with the Can-Do Book project by Doris Arndt that uses empty aluminum cans, and create felted book covers using switch plates to add interesting cut-outs to your covers.
Join Barbara Roth to gain a new understanding of the color wheel and basic design principles to create journal pages that pop. Explore image transfer on encaustic with Barbara Smith Buckles, find tips for travel journaling with Carol Hendrickson, and create a folded pocket journal with Melinda Canino. You'll also find a how-to for creating transparent collage, illuminated tangles that shed new light on popular zen doodle design styles, and so much more!
Hear from Jeannine Stein, Editorial Director:
"One of my favorite sketchbooks is from a trip I took to Europe several years ago. I bound the book in anticipation of the trip and prepared some pages by creating backgrounds with watercolor washes. On the trip I filled the book with sketches, photos, and ephemera I collected: tickets, brochures, bags, food labels, and more. Every time I look at it I'm instantly transported back to that incredible time.
We have a couple of great new features in this issue: bookbinding and art journaling techniques to add to your arsenal, and Anthology, a section on news and notes from the bookbinding and art worlds. I'm ready to dive in, and I hope you are too!"
|Product Type||Magazine Download|
|Author/Designer||Cloth Paper Scissors Editors|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.