Cloth Paper Scissors, May/June 2014 Digital Edition
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
It’s all about printmaking in this issue of Cloth Paper Scissors. Join us and explore the more assessable forms of printmaking including stamping, image transfer, stenciling, and masking. Inside you will find several techniques and inspiration to apply printmaking to art journals, fabric collage, and even mixed-media jewelry!
- A look at...Stamp Carving Supplies: Apply the perfect stamp whenever you need it! Get the insider knowledge on stamp carving tools to create your own custom stamps.
- Abstract Figures-Building Layers with Tape Masks: See how to use tape as a mask to create abstract collages with Theresa Plas.
- Under Collage -This Image Transfer is Just Right: If you’ve ever tried to add an image transfer to a mixed-media composition only to be disappointed by mediocre results, rest assured, you are in good company with Trudi Sissons.
- Gesso + Stenciling-Adding Interest to Your Fabric Art: See how Rose Legge uses her technique with fabric and stencils to create a banner or prayer flag, piece it together for a larger art piece, or matted and framed for wall décor in your home.
- Chickpea Paste Resist-a New Twist on an Old Favorite: There is something so serendipitous and intriguing about the patterns created on fabric when paint or dye is applied through a flour-paste resist. See what you can learn from Sandra Spagnuolo with this technique.
- And so much more!
Discover the potential you have in printmaking with Cloth Paper Scissors May/June 2014. Order or download your copy today!
|Product Type||Magazine Download|
|Author/Designer||Cloth Paper Scissors Editors|
- I love this magazine! And with th download version, I don't even have to store it! (Posted on 10/26/2014)
- More photos, less tuts
- When I read the magazine review before I bought it, I expected more detailed tutorials on subjects as stamping eg. , but learned nothing new. Might be useful for complete novice. However, there are a lot of information and ideas - but don't expect you will learn how to realize them if you are new to some technique. (Posted on 7/13/2014)
- As always a fantastic edition of CPS
- Once again the team have brought out a very informative magazine with so much information and great reading that it is sometimes hard to decide on what to try next. Jam packed with hints, tips, what to buy and how to make things that is is worth every cent of the price. I never miss an issue. (Posted on 5/24/2014)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.