Clarence the Monkey Crochet Pattern Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Clarence arrived in the office with a simple note: You know you want me! Just a little bundle of yarn and some simple stitches bring Clarence's outsize personality to life to charm both children and adults.
Finished Size: About 6 ½" tall.
Gauge: 18 sts and 22 rows = 4" in sc.
Needles: Size G/6 (4 mm). Adjust hook size if necessary to obtain correct gauge.
Notions: Polyester fiber fill; two 16 mm safety eyes; stitch marker (m); yarn needle; ½ yd of any black acrylic worsted-weight yarn for mouth and nostrils.
Yarn: Red Heart Soft Yarn (100% acrylic; 256 yd [234 m]/5 oz [140 g]; ): #9344 chocolate (dark brown; MC); #1882 toast (light brown; A); #4420 guacamole (green; B), 1 skein each. Yarn distributed by Coats & Clark.
Yarn Weight: #4 - Medium
Originally Published: Interweave Crochet, Spring 2011
|Product Type||Pattern Download|
|Author/Designer||Brenda K.B. Anderson|
- Absolutely wonderful and cute pattern
- I purchased this pattern to make for my son-in-law as he and my daughter have a collection of monkeys that sit on their bed. I am doing it for his birthday and my daughter is so excited that Clarence is so cute and I shall definitely make more from the Interweave collection. regards Ruth (Posted on 3/4/2014)
- I loved this pattern
- but the request was for a girl monkey. So, I took some liberties with the colour of the body and arms, shortened the pants and worked a little skirt onto the belt. 'Lady Clarice' got a bow on her head, eyelashes added to the stitched eyes (couldn't find safety eyes in time) and a little bow on her tail. I think she's adorable and so does the little girl she was made for :-) Pictures of her are on PinInterest if you search for 'Lady Clarice'. :-) (Posted on 9/6/2012)
- Clarence the Monkey
- I'm in the process of making Clarence. He's so much fun. I am having a problem finding the eyes for these little creatures I'm making. I have a number of these I'm needing to finish! I love these patterns. The patterns on Interweave are incredible. I have learned so much!! (Posted on 11/3/2011)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.