Forge Wire Cages and Other 3D Forms for Jewelry Making: Capture Stone, Glass and Found Objects with Susan Lenart Kazmer Video Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You'll love this if:
- You want to create dramatic wire jewelry that incorporates fiber and found objects.
- You want to add movement to your jewelry with connections fashioned from wire.
- You want to unlock the potential of wire for creating bezels, cages, bails, and more.
Set Your Wire Jewelry Designs Free: Add Found Objects, Movement and More
Free your inner design spirit with whimsical tips for working with wire
Join innovative artist and metalsmith Susan Lenart Kazmer for Forge Wire Cages and other 3D Forms for Jewelry Making, a workshop video that dives into demonstrations of Susan's famed wirework. Susan brings her interest in how jewelry is made to the forefront with this video workshop that shares all of her signature wireworking techniques: hammering heavy- and small-gauge wire, shaping, drilling, patination, polishing, and more. Explore how versatile a simple wire with balled ends can be as you use it for support, decoration, and more. With Susan's unique techniques you'll learn how to fabricate striking wire cages designed to hold stones or encapsulate small found objects, all with cold connections and soldering.
Order your copy of this workshop video today to:
- Learn important safety tips including cutting your wire, soldering, and forming without wrecking your hands.
- Build cages, settings, links, and more with wire.
- Uncover important considerations for working with silver and bronze.
- Achieve motion in your designs with links and hinges.
- Add beautiful and colorful embellishments using sari silk, leather, and other fibers.
- And so much more!
About the Artist
Susan Lenart Kazmer is an artist and jeweler of more than 26 years. Her work has been on exhibit in museums nationally and internationally. Although Susan is known as a master of metalwork, her new book, Resin Alchemy, combines metalwork with resin. Susan is the designer of a successful commercial line called Industrial Chic, composed of jewelry and mixed media components. Visit susanlenartkazmer.com. Discover Susan's three other workshop videos: Explorations in Jewelry Enameling: Torch and Kiln Techniques, Further Explorations in Jewelry Enameling: Kiln Fired Liquid Enamel and Sgraffito,15+ Ways to Alter Metal Surfaces: Cold Enameling, Resin, Powders, Pastels & More, and Exploring Resin Jewely-Making.
|Product Type||Video Download|
|Author/Designer||Susan Lenart Kazmer|
|Technique||Forging, Wire Working|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.