Camellia Bracelet Kit
Use circular netting and right-angle weave to create the gorgeous Camellia Bracelet. Enjoy making this piece and receive a copy of Beadwork, December/January 2017.
Price as configured: $29.99
Beautiful pressed-glass rounds in soft colors and finishes give this bracelet a subtle elegance.
The Camellia Bracelet by Keiko Wada has a classic beauty, but still feels modern and wearable. Use a variation of circular netting to create lovely floral-inspired components, then use right-angle weave to form unique connections. Gold seed beads and crescents add richness, as well as a bit of opulence to the pink and blue suede pressed-glass rounds. This kit also includes the December/January 2017 issue of Beadwork featuring the Camellia Bracelet and many more fun, festive projects. With a value of $40.98, receive this kit for only $29.99!
See what's inside the kit:
- 2 g starlight galvanized permanent-finish size 15° Japanese seed beads
- 2 g matte metallic dark bronze size 11° Takumi Japanese seed beads
- 30 matte metallic antique gold 10x3mm 2-hole crescent beads
- 64 matte milky pink 3mm pressed-glass melon rounds
- 42 tanzanite gold suede 4mm pressed-glass rounds
- 5 light teal suede 6mm pressed-glass rounds
- 1 gold 17mm rose-motif toggle clasp
Beadwork, December/January 2017
This issue is packed with 16 fresh projects from your favorite designers. We're certain you'll find designs that will keep you cozy and beading all winter long- such as the Camellia Bracelet! Join us as we commemorate 20 years of the magazine and turn the page to a new year of beading. Be sure to check out Beading Daily editor Tammy Honaman's 14 invaluable jewelry-making and crafting tips. Or get started on your shopping list for the Tucson bead shows by checking out the special preview section for a sneak peek at your favorite vendors.
- Great bracelet
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.