BurdaStyle Plus Size Essentials Collection
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
See all the patterns included in this collection...
Sewing Pattern: Contrast V Neck Dress
Highlight an hourglass figure with a contrasting waist panel in a slimming dark color.
Sewing Pattern: Loose Jacket
Cozy up in this jacket with a fluttery open front.
Sewing Pattern: Short Sleeve Bow Blouse
Get dolled up in this sweet blouse with a pretty bow collar. This charming top dresses up jeans and looks nice tucked into a pencil skirt.
Sewing Pattern: Sectioned Jersey Top
Spend those lazy weekend mornings in a casual jersey top with a seamline at the bust.
Sewing Pattern: Faux Wrap Dress
Get the flattering neckline of a wrap dress without fiddling with ties and sashes. Gathers at one side accentuate your bust.
Sewing Pattern: Seamed Pants
These narrow pants are perfect everyday bottoms to your looser tops. They are slim-fitting and have a seaming detail on the back.
Sewing Pattern: Pencil Skirt
This pencil skirt is classically tapered to the hem and hugs your figure in stretch gabardine.
Web Seminar: Pattern Grading for Plus Sizes
Transform paper patterns you love into plus sizes that actually fit. This web seminar expands the pattern options of any plu size sewer!
Technique Video: Adjusting the Bust of a Pattern
Learn to increase and decrease the bust size of a bodice without changing the fit of the waist or shoulders. A must for the perfect fit.
Sewing Pattern: How to Accomodate Your Pattern for Stretch Fabrics
See basic pattern modifications to make any pattern work with stretch fabrics. This video covers eliminating darts and seam adjustments.
- Problem solved and purchase is perfect (finally)!
- Like Kristen (another reviewer) mentioned, I, too, had an issue with my purchase of this product. Fortunately for me Shellie, a fantastic customer service rep from BurdaStyle.com, came to my rescue and fixed the problem quickly. Now I have full access to all the wonderful patterns and videos in this collection and I can't wait to get started sewing. Thank you so much, Shellie for helping me because now my patterns are printed and soon I'll be sewing! (Posted on 9/5/2014)
- Problem Resolved
- So I did finally get the instructions via email and the rep said they were working to solve the problem (see my previous review called Cool, but...). (Posted on 8/30/2014)
- Waiting for revision
- I'm very interested in this collection, but am waiting to see a written reply/confirmation on this page, that the sewing instructions have now been added for the Bow Blouse. What's the point of buying an incomplete pattern? Thank you. (Posted on 8/29/2014)
- Cool, but...
- I love this concept and this is a great collection of patterns and video tutes, BUT I didn't get the sewing instruction download for the Bow Blouse (pattern 134) in this group. I've emailed both Interweave Store and BurdaStyle and have not heard back. Somewhat disappointing, and so that is why I've given this 3 stars, as the set is not complete at this writing. (Posted on 8/28/2014)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.