BurdaStyle City Noir Pattern Collection
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
This pattern collection kit includes all 9 sewing patterns in our chic City Noir collection. Find your perfect little black dress in this classic collection alongside a great skirt, basic tops, and a fitted jersey blazer. This collection is urban style at its understated best.
Blouse with Front Slit
Instead of a V neck, try out a narrow slit for an office appropriate way to reveal. This blouse with cap sleeves is made of crepe de chine and has a delicate slit at the front neckline.
Dress and Pelerine
Another classic Little Black Dress with a revealing square neckline. Make it office appropriate with the included shrug pattern, then lose the jacket for dinner and drinks after work!
Fitted Jersey Blazer
Keep it casual in a jersey blazer. It’s tailored for work with a long line and deep lapels. A single button and jersey fabric are polished but laid back.
High Waist Secretary Skirt
Hip pockets make this pencil skirt perfect for a casual workday. This is a petite pattern, so you won’t have to worry about altering or shortening it for smaller women! It might be your new every day office piece.
Little Black Tunic
Streamline your look with a tunic length tank. The pockets are hand sewn, and its generous length works well with leggings.
A patterned blouse fabric with some sheen makes an oversized top fit to wear with cigarette pants to the opera or out for drinks. This top gets extra interest from the asymmetrical neckline
Strapless Gathered Little Black Dress
Sewing this strapless dress will be the easiest part of your next date night. It’s an easy project that fits a variety of figures with a forgiving gathered design.
Tank Dress with Slit Neckline
A tank silhouette with elasticated waist is a carefree take on the Little Black Dress. A deep slit at the neckline can show a little or a lot of skin. Make it a day dress in a bright summer color.
Little Black Dress with V Neck
No wardrobe is complete without the perfect little black dress. Inserts on the sides, a V neck and back, and decorative stitching make cotton canvas more interesting.
Don't wait, claim your collection today!
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.