Bohemian Jewelry Ultimate Collection
Bohemian Jewelry Ultimate Collection
Let your jewelry designs stand out by adding leather, cord, silk, ribbon, and more!
Add color texture and contrast to your jewelry when you add fibers into the mix.
Be inspired by over 100 projects that utilize fiber to create easy-to-wear Bohemian-inspired jewelry with this ultimate collection.
Included in this collection is Bohemian-Inspired Jewelry, a book by Lorelei Eurto and Erin Siegel. These two sensational jewelry designers show you how to maximize jewelry-making possibilities by using a simplicity-focused foundation–simple materials, simple techniques, and affordable prices. Also included is Erin Siegel's webinar Fiber Findings & Finishing Techniques for Jewelry, in which she'll teach you all the material information you'll need to know to successfully incorporate fibers to your jewelry using findings, wire, knots, and more.
You'll also find in this collection Leather Jewelry, a special publication that will make you fall in love with creating leather jewelry. We've also included Chinthia Thornton's Enchanted Adornments, a fantasy fariytale of wire, plymer clay, resin, and more. Finally, we've rounded out the collection with an exclusive materials kit from Ornamentea you can get started immediately.
You won't want to miss out on this ultimate collection featuring must-have supplies and step-by-step instruction for ONLY $49.99!
Hurry, time supplies are limited!
This exclusive kit includes:
50 Designs using Leather, Ribbon, and Cords
by Lorelei Eurto & Erin Siegel
Discover 50 beautiful designs that explore the use of cords and ribbon in jewelry design. This book is perfect for all levels of jewelry makers with projects that range from basic jewelry-making techniques, including stringing, knotting, and wire-wrapping, to more advanced processes, including knotted loops and button clasps.
Be on top of the leather trend with this special issue that features 100 pages filled with over 40 projects ranging from something you can make in less than 15 minutes to more challenging beadweaving designs. You are sure to find a special project you can't wait to make and wear! Plus, gain insights that will help you choose the proper findings and use the best tools for each project.
Enchanted Adornments: Creating Mixed-Media Jewelry with Metal Clay, Wire, Resin, and More
by Cynthia Thornton
Enter the fantasy fairytale world of Green Girl Studios, where every charm has a story and each piece of jewelry is filled with magic. Jewelry artist Cynthia Thornton combines her love of storytelling with a wide variety of innovative jewelry techniques in this book meant to teach unexpected ways to create unique pieces infused with personal meaning.
Fiber Findings & Finishing Techniques for Jewelry
with Erin Siegel
On-Demand Web Seminar
Join jewelry artist and author Erin Siegel for this on-demand web seminar dedicated to teaching you how to successfully finish beautiful Bohemian-inspired jewelry projects! Add visual impact, color, texture, and contrast to your jewelry with the addition of fibers in your jewelry designs.
Bohemian Materials Kit by Ornamentea
Add fiber and fabric to your jewelry with this kit hand-picked by Cynthia Deis at Ornamentea. Each kit is unique, so your one-of-a-kind package will include a mix of materials in an array beautifully earthy hues.
Don't wait. Claim your kit today!
- missed the mark
* Book "Bohemian-Inspired Jewelry" was GREAT.
* Magazine "Leather Jewelry" was GOOD.
* Package of materials was POOR; much of boho jewelry is leather and there was no leather, just dainty and fragile little ribbon bits and some OK findings.
* Download seminar was slides with a woman reading the words. I wanted someone to show me how to attach multiple strands of leather to a finding.
* Download of ebook "Creating Mixed-Media Jewelry with Metal Clay, Resin & More" was OK. Many specialized materials needed and although great layout, kind of airy fairy.
I normally like Interweave packages, but this one wasn't work it and I returned it. (Posted on 1/27/2015)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.