Bohemian-Inspired Jewelry eBook: 50 Designs Using Leather, Ribbon, and Cords
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Bohemian-Inspired Jewelry presents fifty beautiful designs that explore the rapidly growing trend of using cords and ribbon in jewelry. And better yet? It's now offered in an outstanding digital eBook!
Inside this colorful instruction eBook are clear steps for incorporating these trendy materials into designs. From basic jewelry-making techniques, including stringing, knotting, and wire wrapping, to more advanced steps, such as knotted loops and button clasps, Bohemian-Inspired Jewelry is perfect for all levels of jewelry makers interested in creating beautiful, hip designs.
Artists Erin Siegel and Lorelei Eurto excel in maximizing jewelry-making possibilities using a simplicity-focused foundation--simple materials, simple techniques, and affordable prices. Joined by several top designers, including Denise Yezbak Moore, Tracy Statler, and Mary Jane Dodd, this duo offers plenty of great projects and inspiration in the beautiful Bohemian-Inspired Jewelry eBook.
|Technique||Leather Jewelry, Mixed Media, Stringing|
- I bought it at a local craft store and while some of the jewelry was creative it was not something I would say you need to buy. (Posted on 2/13/2014)
- My most used reference
- I bought the digital version and have it downloaded at home and on my daughter's computer. (I'm much closer to bead shops when I'm there!) 'Thinking about downloading it on my phone for even easier reference when I'm shopping. I like it that much! (Posted on 2/12/2014)
- Love this book
- I am so happy this book is now available as an E-book, as I do not have a lot of storage space. Very inspirational book. When I " flipped" through the pages, ideas were flowing in my head and I wanted to start immediately. Highly recommended book (Posted on 2/12/2014)
- Love it!
I must admit that I am rather cheap and I usually order books from the library. I checked this book out for the third time and decided it was time to pay up and buy it.
Lorelei Eruto and Erin Siegel did a great job with lovely designs, photos, clear instructions and tips. As a beginner I really feel like I can tackle these projects.
Hoping there will be another book out soon! (Posted on 2/12/2014)
- Outstanding Designs and Photos of Instruction!!
I had this book on my wish list for a very short time! HAD TO HAVE IT !!! I absolutely LOVE Lorelei's style! Even the cover is eye catching ... I have a weakness for coral and turquoise colors together! Her use of photography to show the finished work and the process is what makes it easy to accomplish making the jewelry yourself. The projects in the book have a wide range in execution and use of materials. Anyone can make these cool pieces to wear themselves. And putting your own twist on them is a plus too! Imagine making some great gifts for your family and friends!!
There is an extensive resource list in the back for every project and a list of retailers as well. I also find the metric conversion table in the back to be very handy.
Lorelei has a unique style all her own. I can look at her body of work and see her style come through, even in pieces that are quite different from each other.
This book would be a great resource to anyone's Creative Library at home!! It's one of my favorites!
Just get it!! You'll love it !!! (Posted on 2/12/2014)
- Just Fabulous!
- Being a big fan of Lorelei and Erin's designs, I had to have this book immediately, sp purchased the ebook. Nothing like instant gratification! The book is packed full of great techniques, even down to different types of knots...which is perfect, especially for finishing pieces! I always find it hard to incorporate fibre into jewellery designs, but the book made things a lot easier. I like all the info pages at the beginning of the book, lots of information about findings, knots, different types of fibre etc. Great for beginner or advanced designers. The projects are fun and easy to follow and have some fabulous designs and photography. Highly recommend! (Posted on 2/12/2014)
- Great resource/ innovative designs/beautiful photos
This book is a great resource for jewelry makers who want to incorporate leather cord, silk ribbon, waxed linen cord or any fiber into their beaded designs.
The beautiful photography and clear instructions make it very user friendly. I've had my copy since it first came out and it is well worn because I have thumbed through it so many times. These projects are great for inspiration! I highly recommend this book!! (Posted on 2/12/2014)
- One of my favorites
- I looked forward to receiving this book because I admire the work of both talented artists. I was not disappointed in the book; quite the contrary. Last week I messaged Erin that its in my top five favorites, and I have a Lot of jewelry books. The photos are lovely, the style is consistent but varied enough to appeal all the way through, and the directions are clear and concise. I have recommended this book to several others and will continue to do just that. I'm looking forward to their next collaboration! (Posted on 2/12/2014)
- Nice for some inspiration
I was happy but not thrilled with this particular book. There are some very lovely bohemian style designs, and plenty of information on various fibers and materials you can use in jewelry. However, I did feel that many of the projects started feeling similar and uninspired, even with the variety of materials. There were a few, "Oh, that's lovely!", but for the most part I was unimpressed. I was able to glean some inspiration from the projects, which is what I feel a decent jewelry book should do - inspire.
I do know that jewelry is very dependent on a person's taste, so perhaps others will maybe love every single project. To me, this book is so-so. (Posted on 1/9/2014)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.