Bling Bracelet Project Kit
Add some bling to your jewelry designs with this ultimate collection
Grow your jewelry making skills with this ultimate collection! Featuring a stylish bead kit plus how-to instructions, this collection is one that every beaded will adore.
Join Stitch Pro Jean Campbell and watch step-by-step how to create the bling bracelet in her DVD Jean Campbell's Best Beaded Workshop: Global Designs. Bezel striking rivolis, incorporate beads with wire, and so much more!
Then, grow your bezel making and wireworking skills! First, explore 8 beautiful beaded projects that put the spotlight on bezels with Beadwork Presents: 8 Favorite Beaded Bezel Projects project compilation eBook. Then, grow your wireworking technique with 10 Wire & Bead Jewelry Projects project compilation eBook. Prepare to fall in love with these 18 beautiful projects.
BONUS: with Jean's DVD you'll learn how to stitch three additional projects!
Explore the resources you'll get inside this project-packed collection:
Jean Campbell's Best Beading Workshops: Global Designs DVD
with Jean Campbell
Beadwork Presents: 8 Favorite Beaded Bezel Projects
Project Compilation eBook
10 Wire & Bead Jewelry Projects
Project Compilation eBook
Bling Bracelet Bead Kit
Get your collection before it's gone -- time and stock are limited!
- Not what I expected
- When I saw the kit online I thought it looked like a beautiful project. When I received the kit, the supplies were not what I expected. I expected the supplies to match the picture for the kit however the stones included were not only different than what was shown but they were not even the correct size according to the instructions. I am not an expert jeweler by any means, but I can usually follow a pattern wtih no trouble. I found these instructions to be difficult to understand and the larger stones provided were very difficult to fit in the bezel created according to the instructions. Like trying to fit a square peg (or stone) into a round hole (bezel). (Posted on 9/17/2015)
- Printable instructions
- Instructions are available to be printed from the DVD. (Posted on 7/29/2015)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.