Birthday Parties with Candie Cooper: Bead Crafts for Kids DVD
Create with your kids! Discover three kid-friendly projects perfect for a birthday party with Candie Cooper.
You'll love this if:
- You want to avoid crafty chaos when creating with a group of children!
- You are looking for fun projects you can make with kids.
Spark your kids' imagination!
Looking for a fun way to entertain a group of children? This video is for parents, camp leaders, and homeschoolers who want to throw a craft party for kids. Join jewelry maker Candie Cooper as she demonstrates three projects perfect for young crafters. Use a variety of techniques including decoupage, wire working, and knotting to create a necklace, bracelet, and a pair of earrings. Watch and learn as Candy shares which materials work best and see each project unfold with step-by-step instructions from Candie.
Order your copy of Birthday Parties with Candie Cooper: Bead Crafts for Kids today to:
- Learn expert hints from Candie that will help your kid crafting experience run smoothly.
- Discover solutions to keep speedy crafters entertained while they wait for the next step.
- Create decoupage beads with a variety of fun finishes as you make an owl necklace.
- Turn colorful wire and beads in to whimsical earrings and create fun friendship bracelets.
- And more!
About the Expert:
Candie Cooper is the author of the bestselling Metalworking 101 for Beaders (2013) and has a degree in art education. A designer with a passion for bold colors and twisting and turning materials, she says, “I'm inspired by so many things. Most of all, I want my work to tell a story. A place I want to visit, a nostalgic memory from childhood, romance and more...it's all in my creations.” She has also authored Earringology (Lark 2014), Necklaceology (Lark 2012) and Felted Jewelry (Lark 2007). She has appeared on Jewelry Television's Jewel School and the PBS series Beads, Baubles, and Jewels. Visit her website and blog at candiecooper.com for craft tutorials and a peek into her everyday life.
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.