Beyond Watercolor: Fun with Watermedia Video Download
Explore the fun of experimenting with a variety of watermedia in Gina Lee Kim's video workshop, Beyond Watercolor: Fun with Watermedia! Follow along as you create three ocean-themed art journal pages and collage paper. Learn the difference between watercolor, watermedia, pigments, dyes and so much more when you instantly download your copy today!
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Explore the wonderful world of watermedia!
Grab your paintbrushes and art journal because in Gina Lee Kim's video download Beyond Watercolor: Fun with Watermedia you'll have tons of fun experimenting with all types of watermedia! As you create 3 ocean-themed art journal pages and your own collage paper, Gina will help you understand the importance difference between watercolor, watermedia, pigments and dyes, and why that matters for the art you create. Paint alongside Gina, and student Amy Jones, and you'll quickly be hooked on watermedia!
In this video download you'll:
- Learn how to paint with gouache.
- Create your own collage paper with liquid watercolor.
- Play with powdered watercolor.
- Effectively use gel markers and crayons with stencils.
- Use Inktense Blocks to get vibrant colors.
Watch a preview of this video download now!
About the Artist
Gina Lee Kim is a watercolor enthusiast, mixed-media artist and art journaler. Originally from California, Gina majored in biology and then became a registered nurse after moving to Massachusetts. No matter what stage of her life, Gina was actively painting and teaching workshops. Gina has been published in various art magazines including Cloth Paper Scissors, Cloth Paper Scissors STUDIOS, Cloth Paper Scissors PAGES, Somerset Studios and more. Gina currently resides north of Chicago with her husband Jim, and son Stephen. Gina's favorite color is cobalt violet and she tries not to accidentally dip her paintbrush into her coffee. Visit Gina at her website, GinaLeeKim.com and see inside her art journal on Instagram at instagram.com/ginaleekim.
- 140-lb. cold press watercolor paper
- White sulphite drawing paper or mixed media paper
- Acrylic gold and silver paint in dropper bottle
- Acrylica Gouache by Holbein (optional)
- Black acrylic gesso
- Brusho colours by Colourcraft
- Charvin Water soluble paint sticks
- Derwent Inktense blocks
- Ecoline brush pens with blender pens
- Gel crayons or gelatos (Faber-Castell or Recollections)
- Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolors (optional)
- Liquid watercolor (Blick)
- Ox Gall
- Tube gouache paints- range of yellows, reds, blues in both warm and cool, orange, violet, green and black, Gina uses Holbein
- White water-based paint pens (Sharpie) extra-fine point
- White gouache
- White oil pastel
Other Tools and Supplies
- 2 water containers
- Baby wipes
- Clorox bleach pen
- Collage paper- book pages, music sheets, origami paper, decorative paper, etc.
- Concentrated liquid watercolors (Dr. Ph Martins)
- Covered, gasket-lined palette
- Craft brushes- ½" flat, #8 and #12 round
- Dauber bottles
- Derwent Grate 'n' Shake or wire mesh grater
- Distilled water
- Fine mist spray bottles, small
- Foam brush
- Gluestick or dot roller adhesive
- Masking tape (optional)
- Paint rags
- Paper towels
- Plastic muffin pan or ice cube tray
- Ranger by Tim Holtz Distress Marker Spritzer tool
- Sewing machine (optional)
- Spray starch (optional)
- Watercolor paintbrushes- round sizes #5, #8, #13, #20
Instantly download your Beyond Watercolor: Fun with Watermedia video workshop today!
|Product Type||Video Download|
|Author/Designer||Gina Lee Kim|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.