Best of Stitch: Top 5 Pillow Patterns of 2014
Price as configured: $9.99 Regular Price: $20.99
You can never have too many pillows! If you haven't tried these yet, here are the top 5 most popular pillow patterns in the Sew Daily Shop! No matter what look you're going for in your home, you'll find a place for every pillow in this fun collection.
This collection includes:
- Cat Pillow by Eva Hanusova
- Custom Chair Cushion and Pillow by Carol Zentgraf
- Lily Pillow Covers by Josee Carrier
- Royal Elephant Pillow Cover by Lindsay Conner
- Tufted Floor Pillow by Carol Zentgraf
Learn more about what is in this bundle:
by Eva Hanusova
Every cat lover knows the feeling of missing your pet when separated for a moment. Squeeze this adorable kitty made of a classic zakka combo of linen and cotton prints, plus simple appliqué, and you’ll feel better instantly.
Custom Chair Cushion and Pillow
by Carol Zentgraf
Update your favorite wicker chair or other outdoor seating with a custom-fit, comfy seat cushion. A coordinating pillow adds the finishing touch that invites you to sink right in with a good book or fresh beverage.
Lily Pillow Covers
by Josee Carrier
Brighten up your living room with graphic felt pillows featuring lily appliques in contrasting colors. The appliques can be embellished with hand embroidery or free-motion embroidery using a darning foot. The pillow back features a lapped zipper closure.
Royal Elephant Pillow Cover
by Lindsay Conner
Take a walk on the royal side with this elephant accent pillow, featuring an ornate print and bold contrasting colors. A simple envelope closure and decorative piping highlight the wildlife appliqué.
Tufted Floor Pillow
by Carol Zentgraf
Add some fashionable extra seating to any room with this comfy floor pillow. Choose two graphic home decor prints for the simple fabric piecing. The center is tufted and the edges are stitched into a self welting as finishing touches.
Don't wait, claim your collection today!
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.