Best of Mixed-Media Inspiration Bundle
Order today while supplies last!
Price as configured: $59.99 Regular Price: $119.96
The Incite series highlights winning artists with a vast span of beautiful and expressive works in a variety of mediums, each edition with its own unique theme. This bundle includes four publications-the first in the series as a downloadable pdf (so you can easily enjoy inspiration on the go from your favorite device) and three hardcover books, perfect beside your favorite easy chair.
Your explorative journey of inspiration begins with a digital version of the first edition, Incite: Dreams Realized showcasing 93 artists and 120+ works. Each piece is accompanied by a story from the artist relating to artistic visions, lofty goals achieved and obstacles overcome. Incite 2: Color Passions shares 109 artists and 130+ works that will ignite your own ideas for focusing on color in your work be it to express an emotion, evoke a memory or send a strong message. Incite 3: The Art of Storytelling includes 114 artists and 130+ works. Here stories of love and loss, triumph and defeat, and reflection and revelation come together in tales from the heart. And, of course, included in this bundle (and hot off the press!), our most jam-packed edition yet is Incite 4: Relax, Restore, Renew with 120 artists and 150+ works. In this edition, discover how the process of making art revitalizes these artists and encourages you to find your own healing effects of creating for mind, body and soul.
Incite, Dreams Realized<
Experience the art of 93 mixed-media artists, explore the facets of their artistic journeys, and let their experiences inspire your own creative processes.
You'll love this art inspiration ebook if:
- You love looking at the work of other mixed-media artists
- You want to hear the stories of other artists' artistic journeys
- You're looking for inspiration and encouragement for your own mixed-media art projects
Incite 2 - Color Passions
Discover exciting inspiration to create mixed media art with Incite 2 Color Passions: The Best of Mixed Media. The second volume in the Incite series brings you 133 beautiful, bold works from 109 artists.
This second volume of Incite is perfect for:
- Artists interested in discovering rich, vibrant, colorful inspiration
- Mixed media artists looking to draw inspiration from their peers
- Everyone who loves and appreciates the unique aesthetic of mixed media art
Incite 3 - The Art of Storytelling
In Incite 3- The Art of Storytelling, 114 artists from around the globe share their stories through painting, collage, encaustic, art journaling, jewelry art and more.
You'll love this mixed-media art book if:
- You enjoy admiring work from other mixed-media artists
- You are interested in how artists tell their stories through artwork
- You would like to be inspired to visually express your own life stories
Incite 4: Relax, Restore, Renew - The Best of Mixed Media
The process of art-making has long been known to have meditative and healing effects on the mind, body and soul. In Incite 4: Relax, Restore, Renew, 120 artists from around the globe share the most restorative and revitalizing aspects of their art-making through painting, collage, encaustic, art journaling, jewelry art and more.
The 158 pieces of mixed-media art showcased in the fourth edition of Incite, The Best of Mixed Mediawill realign your inner balance and awaken your creative spirit. In turn, they will help you to gain a new appreciation for the role art plays in your life, while inspiring you to create unique artwork of your own.
Order your Best of Mixed-Media Inspiration Bundle Today!
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.