Best of Beadwork eBook Ultimate Collection
Price as configured: $34.99 Regular Price: $59.90
Best of Beadwork eBook Ultimate Collection!Explore expert instruction, projects, techniques, and more!
Boost your bead stitching skills, learn must-know stitch information, and discover artist tips, with the Best of Beadwork eBook ultimate collection! Complete your collection of must-have project eBooks with this follow-up collection packed with projects, techniques, and more.
Boost your skills in right angle weave, peyote stitch, herringbone, netting, and more with 5 project packed eBooks. Discover 64 must-stitch projects that will advance your skills and yield beautiful end results.
Hurry, time is limited!
Unlock 64 projects at one unbeatable price:
Best of Beadwork: 8 Projects by Designer of the Year Laura McCale (eBook)
Best of Beadwork: 10 Custom Cool Projects by Melinda Barta (eBook)
Best of Beadwork: 10 Designer of the Year Projects (eBook)
Best of Beadwork: 12 Romantic Projects (eBook)
Best of Beadwork: 12 Nature-Inspired Projects (eBook)
Best of Beadwork: 12 Modern Vintage Projects (eBook)
With this exclusive collection you'll get instant access to these (and 58 more) sensational projects!
- Expand your stitching skills as you learn herringbone, peyote stitch, right-angle weave, and other popular stitch projects
- Find answers fast with easy searchable options, printable pages, and easy to follow directions.
- Create stunning projects with expert techniques made easy.
- Master beading skills and develop your own designs with artist demos, tips, tricks, and more!
- And more!
Don't wait; claim your collection today!
- Eco and budget friendly
- What a great idea for people who are trying to get the most for your money . This is a good idea to have all these products in ebook format.I am trying to diminish the costs and clutter of magazines and books.I like you can purchase several books but don't have the clutter! (Posted on 6/10/2015)
They charge more that is what stated here. They do not respond when questioned about charges. Think twice.
Projects are nice, but these games are not. Poor customer service! (Posted on 10/27/2013)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.