Best of Beadwork: 8 Projects by Designer of the Year Melanie Potter eBook
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You’ll love this if:
- You want to create timeless, heirloom quality beaded jewelry.
- You are looking for projects that use a variety of bead stitches.
- You want to make beaded jewelry designed by one of the top designers in the field of beading.
Bead through the ages!
Melanie Potter will show you how to add a touch of history to your beading from Byzantine to Baroque!
Boost your beadwork when you add 8 gorgeous beaded designs to your repertoire! Bead your way through time with all of the featured designs from Beadwork Designer of the Year Melanie Potter as you ad timeless elegance to your beading projects. Bonus: this project collection eBook includes three brand-new projects you can only get in 8 Projects by Designer of the Year Melanie Potter.
Celebrate the symmetry, harmony, and brilliant colors often seen in Byzantine Empire jewelry, then use peyote stitch and netting to create a pendant inspired by the extravagant and elegant Baroque period. With jewelry projects you can wear to a string quartet or through a field of wildflowers, you can’t go wrong when you add a little vintage charm to your beadwork.
Download your copy of Best of Beadwork: 8 Projects by Designer of the Year Melanie Potter today to:
- Create vintage-inspired jewelry that uses all of your favorite stitches including right-angle weave, peyote stich, herringbone stitch, and more.
- Boost your beading skills when you combine several bead stitches to create one refined piece of jewelry.
- Learn from this top designer with clear material lists and easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions.
- Skip the ship and instantly download today so you can start beading right away!
- Plus, so much more!
|Product Type||Pattern Compilation Download|
- Great Collection
- I love Melanie's work and this is a fabulous collection of all of the Beadwork Magazine projects that she has done! I put it on my tablet and it is so wonderful to be able to zoom around it as I like. Melanie's designs are absolutely fabulous and unusual. This ebook is a deal and a half to get your feet wet in Melanie Potter and try her out! She had fabulous kits as well on her "school of beadwork" site if you want to get all the supplies collected for you. Thanks to Beadwork for having this available for us! (Posted on 12/11/2014)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.