Belgravia Tee Knitting Pattern Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
A simple silhouette with an alluring detail-a back cutout that echoes the outline of the hive-shaped pattern motifs-gives this versatile spring knit an enchantingly unique flavor.
Finished Size: 35 (39, 43, 47, 51, 55)" bust circumference; shown in size 35"
Yarn: Classic Elite Yarns Firefly (75% viscose, 25% linen; 155 yd [141 m]/50 g)
Yarn Weight: #2 - Fine
Needles: Size 4 (3.5 mm): straight and 24" circular (cir) needles
Notions: Markers (m), Tapestry needle, Size D/3 (3.25 mm) crochet hook, Two 3/8" buttons
Gauge: 24 sts and 30 rows = 4" in St st; 13 sts of Hive Panel measure 2¼" wide
Originally Published: Knitscene Spring 2014
|Product Type||Pattern Download|
- Yarn quantity
- How many yards does this require? (Posted on 5/30/2015)
- back picture found here
The blog had pictures of the back:
I'd love the pattern but not the back cutout. I'm trying to figure out how to continue the pattern up the back.
I'm giving it 4 stars because the pattern is so lovely.
(Posted on 5/30/2015)
- I agree it would have been nice to have a photo of the back; the keyhole is rather large. Overall, I like this tee, though, and would make another. I have posted a photo of the back on Ravelry. (Posted on 12/12/2014)
- Back is pretty
I agree with other reviewers that front and back pictures should be a minimum requirement. I decided to take a chance, since the front was pretty and (for a change) wasn't lace... I'm a curvy person and lace tops are not my best look.
The back has a round opening (looks about 4' in diameter) right at the neck. I might make opening a bit smaller, but it is pretty and in balance with the front pattern. Wish I could insert a picture... (Posted on 7/28/2014)
- I really like the design of the front of this Tee ... but the description seems to focus on the cut-out back. It would be nice to see a picture of the back since I would not purchase the pattern without seeing it. (Posted on 6/7/2014)
- missing info
- Can you please provide a picture of the back - it's described as "cut out" so apparently is not the same as the front. Before purchasing the pattern, I'd like to know what it looks like. (Posted on 6/7/2014)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.