Beginner Knitting Digital Collection
Price as configured: $90.79 Regular Price: $129.70
If you're new to knitting, this Kit is for you! Exclusive to the Knitting Daily Shop, the Beginner Knitting Digital Kit has step-by-step knitting instruction for casting on your first project, tips and tricks to successfully get started and complete your project, and even problem solving advice for common knitting concerns, all instantly available for download.
With 3 eBooks and 4 video downloads, this Kit has hours and hours
and pages and pages of how-to knitting techniques.
Order your Beginner Knitting Digital Kit today!
The Beginner Knitting Kit includes:
The Knitter's Companion, Deluxe Edition eBook with Video Download
by Vicki Square
This is every knitter's perfect reference guide with techniques, illustrations, definitions, and everything needed to knit with confidence. Plus, it comes with a video download for the visual knitter.
Getting Started: Basics and Beyond with Eunny Jang
knitting workshop video download
This knitting workshop has over two hours of knitting instruction, straight from the how-to Knitting Daily TV Public Television show. Join host Eunny Jang with knitting basic tutorials and move onto more complicated stitches and step-by-step techniques.
45+ Knitted Cast-Ons & Bind-Offs with Ann Budd
knitting workshop video download
This two-part knitting workshop dives into basic and unique cast-on and bind-off methods for any knitting project. Master knitter Ann Budd demonstrates each method clearly, from basic techniques to more unique picot edgings, ribbed cast-ons, and more.
Hip to Knit: 18 Contemporary Projects for Today's Knitter eBook
by Judith L. Swartz
This engaging collection of quick and easy-to-knit projects includes simple and clear instructions for the novice knitter. You'll learn to knit hip hats, scarves, and even sweaters. Plus, Hip to Knit includes basic skill building mini-lessons that guide you through each pattern.
Knit Fix: Problem Solving for Knitters eBook
by Lisa Kartus
This resource puts together all the guidance beginning knitters need to become independent, and all the advice that experienced knitters need to take their projects to the next level. This is the essential repair manual for knitters.
The Knitter's Toolbox: Lily Chin's Techniques and Tricks for Savvy Knitters knitting workshop video download
Knitting instructor and well-known designer Lily Chin takes her popular knitting class to video in this 299-minute knitting workshop. Included are 50+ knitting techniques and tricks for knitters of all skill levels. Lily's advice eliminates common knitting annoyances and mistakes and makes knitting more enjoyable.
So, grab your needles and yarn and the Beginner Knitting Kit for everything you need to get started. With 4 videos of instruction and 3 terrific manuals, you'll be knitting with confidence in no time!
Order the Beginner Knitting Digital Kit today!
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.