Bed & Breakfast Pullover Knitting Pattern Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Setting out to design the perfect sweater to wear on a getaway weekend at a New England B&B, Kathy Zimmerman came upwith this lovely, body-skimming pullover. A master in cable variations, Kathy has staggered cables, some embellished with garter-stitch centers, in a central panel. Vertical ribs framing the panel add dimension and texture to the rest of the sweater, and draw it in slightly for a closer fit. Trimming the edges in a contrast color provides a little punch.
Finished Size: 37 (41, 46, 51, 56)" (94 [104, 117, 129.5, 142] cm) bust/ chest circumference. Sweater shown measures 41" (104 cm).
Yarn: Cleckheaton Merino Supreme (100% wool; 64 yd [59 m]/50 g): #2205 olive (MC), 19 (21, 23, 25, 27) balls; #2204 mustard (CC), 1 ball. Yarn distributed by Plymouth.
Yarn weight: #4 - Medium
Gauge: 20 sts and 24 rows
Needles: Body Size: 9 (5.5 mm). Edgings Size 7 (4.5 mm). Neckband Size: 7 (4.5 mm): 16" (40-cm) circular (cir). Adjust needle sizes if necessary to obtain the correct gauge.
Notions: Cable needle (cn); markers (m); stitch holders; tapestry needle.
Originally Published: Interweave Knits Winter 2003
|Product Type||Pattern Download|
- Beautiful Sweater!
- I love this pattern! And all my friends love it too! I showed them just the front part and they, like me, are in love with it! It is exactly what you see in the picture but, more beautiful when you see the cables closely. The pattern is easy to follow but a little tricky, to me (not a very experienced knitter)at the collar. The back I chose not to knit the cables so, I'm knitting like the sleaves - just simple knit/purl stripes. I'm still in the middle of the sweater and I'm working fast to see it finished! But, unfortunately, I'll be able to wear it only in July 2012. I live in Rio de Janeiro - Brazil and it's very hot here now. I'll wait! (Posted on 11/11/2011)
- Bed & Breakfast Pullover (EP0025)
- I knit this with Paton's Classic wool (jade heather with blue edges) which made for a lovely garment. It is only for very cold days though here in Houston, TX as is a very warm sweater. I wore it inside on some cold days and had to take it off after awhile and put on a less warm sweater. The chart and its symbols was difficult to read, for me anyway, so I hand wrote out the chart line by line with standard knitting abbreviations. It took a little time; but if you're not in a big hurry, it is worth it to not be confused, and then you can knit right along row after row. (Posted on 6/26/2011)
- Wonderful Pullover
- This pattern was easy to follow as was the chart. I knit is with yarn other than was suggested. The sweater has awesome drape and is true to the given dimensions. I will use this pattern again and again. (Posted on 12/7/2010)
- Bed & Breakfast Sweater
- Thank you Interweave Knits for providing your clientel with easy to read, true to the photos patterns! I knit this sweater for myself and it fits like it was taylor made. The pattern was easy to follow. The chart was clear and concise. I even used a different yarn than was suggested. I will make this sweater again and again. (Posted on 12/7/2010)
- Bed and Breakfast Pullover
- The pullover is lovely and I love to do cables, but when the pattern is downloaded the shading on the cable legend and the pattern itself was impossible to read. This made knitting a chore. (Posted on 6/15/2010)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.