Beadwork: Peyote Stitch - Basics and Beyond Video Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Join artist and author Melinda Barta in 6 watch-and-learn lessons as she shows you step by step how to create jewelry with one of beaders' favorite seed-bead stitches: peyote.
Master flat, circular, and tubular peyote basics and learn how to step them up a notch with advanced variations and embellishments to add texture, trim, and more!
Enhance your skills as you learn how to:
- Get started with a comprehensive tools and materials overview.
- Create pieces even faster with two-drop techniques for fast stitching.
- Have even more fun with seed beads with 5 easy embellishments.
- Discover the formula for creating your own one-of-a-kind patterns.
- And more!
Plus! Learn Melinda's tricks to seed beading made easy with how-tos on adding thread mid-project, conquering those stubborn first rows, and more!
|Product Type||Video Download|
- GREAT DVD
- I really like Melinda Barta's style of teaching. It is very easy to understand her instructions. So much so, I have purchased both the peyote and the herringbone DVDs. I REALLY hope her next DVD will be for right angle weave. And that she will have at least one project on the DVD that incorporates what she teaches and to help reinforce the great instructions she has given. (Posted on 12/7/2011)
- Peyote Stitch - Basics and Beyond
- I thought the video was well done and thorough. I would have liked to see more about some of the jewelry pieces she showed for examples. Specifically the embellishments, using multiple stitches in one piece, how to put it all together into an original design. An idea for another video perhaps? (Posted on 11/14/2011)
- OMG! Thank you sooooo much...
- I finally understand Peyote stitching. I have been to so many other sites and watched so many others trying to teach this very complicated (to me) stitch, a little uncoordinated I am. I feel so at ease watching Ms Barta....she makes me feel like I can do them all, the stitches I mean. All those others give you the very basics without even explaining to you how to end the projects you work on or how to embellish them. I am so glad I was just looking around and decided to go ahead and get the download....I'm watching it almost everyday because I am so visual at learning and after about the 10th time, LOL I got it and it makes sense. Anything else she does/teaches I'm buying! (Posted on 9/14/2011)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.