Beadwork, August/September 2013 Print Edition
There’s more than meets the eye with the projects and techniques featured in the August/ September issue of Beadwork magazine. Learn tips and tricks you won’t expert for inspiring your beaded jewelry designs!
Explore 20 beautiful beading projects that will take your technique above and beyond. Create delicate flowers using right-angle weave and two-hole seed beads to form a lovely beaded bracelet, create an explosive Russian spiral rope in tropical colors for a rich necklace, create a delicate collar that mixes netting, fringe and peyote stitch with colorful pearls, and more!
Plus, don’t miss out on the technique info, product recommendations, and expert know-hows packed into this issue of Beadwork magazine. Explore herringbone stitch’s use to make fun beaded beads, embellish beaded bezels to add a fun fashionable element, discover four projects that use Superduo 2-hole beads, and so much more!
Get your copy of this must-have issue of Beadwork magazine today to:
- Explore four original and unique beaded designs by the spectacular 2013 Designers of the Year!
- Be wowed by individual interpretations of past projects our readers have had in W.O.R.D
- See how different artists use the same materials in unique ways with The Challenge.
- Join Stitch Pro Jean Campbell and learn her tips for beading beautiful herringbone beaded beads.
- Discover the latest and greatest must-have items with Cool Stuff.
- And much more!
- About the Czech rose petals
I went out and Googled this item on and there are many sellers sites but one I absolutely trust is etsy.com. They have many sizes and colors and take Paypal.
I own this magazine and one of my favorite articles is Stitch Pro by Jean Campbell on the Herringbone beaded beads. (Posted on 7/3/2014)
- I absolutely love this magazine! I think my favorite section has to be the "Techniques", at the back of the magazine, because it is so helpful. I usually buy the magazine for inspiration, as I did with this copy, but I am having a hard time finding the beads used in the article (Yafa Petal Earrings). I went online to both Fire Mountain gems and Shipwreck Beads, and when I type in "Czech pressed-glass rose petals", I come up with "do not recognize". Online shopping is not what it's cracked up to be, so now I will have to travel to one of my two or three "professional" bead stores (Michael's doesn't carry this bead either). It would be helpful to have an alternate description of beads used and also where to purchase. (Posted on 1/26/2014)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.