Spooky to Sparkly Holiday Beading Bundle
As the holiday season approaches, stock up on this collection of beadwork projects to keep you beading all fall and winter long.
Price as configured: $34.99 Regular Price: $59.97
Have the happiest of holidays with this beadwork project collection! Let the festivities begin as you enjoy all your favorite bead stitches.
Make this holiday season one to remember with the Spooky to Sparkly Holiday Beading Bundle. This collection of projects and instruction is packed with must-have resources including an on-demand webinar, two e-Books, and five pattern downloads. Start off with the webinar as you learn to create your own polymer clay bead designs, such as the scary sugar skulls. Then move on to the eBooks where you'll discover plenty of beaded holiday inspiration! At this point, you're more than ready to get started with the downloads. From Halloween to New Year's, this bundle has fun and festive projects for beaders of all levels.
See what's inside the bundle:
Scare Up Some Fun Creating Sugar Skull and Floral Jewelry
Web Seminar Download
Join Ilysa Ginsburg and Kira Slye as they show you how to make the perfect seasonal beaded jewelry for Halloween! You'll see how to use polymer clay to create your own bead designs and create art jewelry with unique personalization. In no time, you'll see how to make whimsical sugar skull and floral bead jewelry! It's scary fun!
10 Holiday Projects for Fall through the New Year
Cozy up during those cool fall days and long winter nights with 10 holiday beading projects! With these designs handpicked by the editors of Beadwork magazine, you're certain to get into the spirit of the season. Show off your creativity while using your favorite bead stitches, from peyote stitch and right-angle weave to netting and more.
12 Days of Holiday Beadwork
Pattern Compilation Download
This festive pattern collection features projects fit for everyone on your gift list! Craft sweet candy canes, wintery bracelets, sparkly ornaments, and so many more projects to make your season even jolly.
Evoke the splendor of fall with this delicate necklace! Brick, herringbone, and peyote stitches come together in a stunning necklace of delicate flowers and leaves. You can even stitch up the matching earrings for a gorgeous set.
Build your circular peyote, circular netting, and fringe skills with this earthy design! This pretty autumn leaf pendant with leather lace and metallic elements combine for a stylish necklace.
These cute beaded witch earrings are spook-tacular! Combine beading and wireworking techniques to make the adorably wicked Beadwitched Earrings.
Looking for a quick and easy gift idea this season? Spiral stitch this festive, curling ribbon bracelet! If you don't have much time, you can shorten the length of your beadwork and add a real ribbon closure, as detailed at the end of the instructions.
Victorian Holiday Necklace
Gift something special this holiday season with a versatile multi-strand necklace in glass beads and pearls. You will use a variety of different-sized beads and bead materials. The necklace is such that it can be worn two different ways!
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.