Cubic Right-Angle Weave with Marcia DeCoster: Shapes Video Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You’ll love this if:
- You want to take your cubic right-angle weave to the next level!
- You are looking for ways to integrate a variety of shapes into your beadwork.
- You want to show off the geometry and versatility of cubic right-angle weave.
Shift into shapes with cubic right-angle weave!
Join Marcia DeCoster and learn how to create shapes using cubic right-angle weave! Open the door to a world of beading possibilities as Marcia teaches you how to turn corners so you can bead a square. Then, advanced to other cubic right-angle weave shapes including triangles, shields, and pentagons, and see how these can be the building blocks for beautiful beaded jewelry designs! With helpful tips for thread management and tool selection, plus step-by-step guidance, you’ll be stitching beautiful three-dimensional shapes in no time!
Bonus: Take your newfound cubic right-angle weave skills out for a spin as you create a pair of Circle Earrings with the included project PDF!
Download your copy of Cubic Right-Angle Weave with Marcia DeCoster: Shapes today to:
- Unlock the possibilities cubic right-angle weave has to offer in you beadwork designs!
- Add angles to your beadwork as you create triangles, shields, squares, pentagons, and more with this versatile bead stitch.
- Use cubic right-angle weave to create a variety of curved shapes, including circles, teardrops, ellipses, and more.
- Shine the spotlight on a favorite stone or crystal when you learn how to create beaded bezels using cubic right-angle weave.
- And more!
About the Artist:
Marcia DeCoster's love for beautiful jewelry and the desire to create her own designs brought her to beads in the early 1990s. Remembering her own early attempts, Marcia recognizes that everyone learns differently and keeps this in mind while teaching and when creating her clear, concise, and comprehensive instructions and graphics. She was a Beadwork Designer of the Year in 2009 and is the author of several books, including Marcia DeCoster's Beaded Opulence (2009) and Marcia DeCoster's Beads in Motion (2013). Want to learn more from Marcia? Brush up on your right-angle weave with Marcia’s helpful hints in the DVD Beadwork Designer of the Year Series: Right-Angle Weave Fundamentals.
|Product Type||Video Download|
- Too little substance
(Posted on 11/30/2017)
- Marcia is an excellent teacher and everything is so well explained and demonstrated. A real pleasure to be able to master CRAW at last. Thank you Marcia. (Posted on 6/27/2016)
- Marcia is a exellent teacher
- I have learned a lot about Cubic Right Angle Weave. I have made many mistakes, but now it sits but I have her video more like my Bible. I will buy her next video, but what I would say is that it's not so complicated, buy her video (Posted on 8/26/2015)
It's almost impossible to learn CRAW from a two dimensional book or magazine, so this video, part of a four unit series, is very helpful. This lesson, taught by Marcia DeCoster, the doyenne of right angle weave, provides clear, easy to follow instructions for turning corners, coaxing curves in CRAW, and is full of intriguing, practical suggestions for incorporating CRAW in your own designs. Great for intermediate to advanced beaders.
Two quibbles: the first 15 minutes of the program is a discussion of beading tools and is just about identical to the tools discussions on MDC's 3 other CRAW videos. Any beader who has the int/adv skills to follow this lesson on Shapes does not need this exhaustive treatment of beading materials -- certainly not four times over on 4 "different" videos. (The content sections of the videos are not repetitive, and all 4 videos are worthwhile.) MDC's comments on thread management are certainly useful -- but once would be enough.
Second quibble - the supporting PDF covers only making circle earring in CRAW. This is certainly worthwhile, but it is not comprehensive. (Posted on 6/24/2015)
- Highly Impressed
- I have purchased all of the videos for CRAW and I love all of them. In looking at Marcia Decoster's designs, I often wondered how she was able to create the curves, squares, circles, etc. I rattled my brain trying to figure it out. Well this video clearly shows how her designs are accomplished. I am so thankful for Mrs. Decoster sharing her design know-how. Now I am able to turn my ideas into reality. I'm still learning and it is with the help of instructors like Mrs Decoster who dare to share by way of books, DVDs and in-person classes that other desirous designers are able to learn and master their own skills. THANK YOU!!! (Posted on 6/13/2015)
- Very Excited to have a video along with the book
- I watched this video one time and I'm excited about getting better at the Cubic Right angle weave. Marcia explains the paths and the way to create shapes in a professional and easy to see way. I've tried following the written form and would get very frustrated. Now I'm sure I will get the curves in the written form. I want to make earring and those amazing necklaces that I see on the web. thanks Marcia! (Posted on 6/11/2015)
- Wonderful Ideas...yet brief.
- This video provides several wonderful techniques for shaping right angle weave. I enjoyed watching it and getting Marcia's special hints. My one complaint is that almost 1/3 of the video concerns her tools. For a first time viewer of Marcia's videos, this is very helpful. However, this is my fourth video purchase...so I was a little disappointed to see the same information repeated (at length) that I had seen in the previous videos. I would have appreciated more information on shaping and examples. Also...this is a video for experienced CRAW beaders. The techniques are quickly shared and the accompanying PDF only covers creating a circle with CRAW. (Posted on 4/9/2015)
- I just purchased Marcia's newest video on Cubic Right Angle Weave. Oh Me oh My! Lots of information contained in this video. I am not quite at the level required to do some of these turns....but It is a must to have in your library. It motivates me to no end. You must purchase this video. You will not be disappointed. She is just an amazing teacher and artist. I can't wait for the next video in the series to come out. Beading is a wonderful skill to have! Enjoy! (Posted on 4/7/2015)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed. To access and save your download please follow these instructions:
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner on this website
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click “Welcome, (your name)!” in the upper right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on “My Downloadable Products” *If you have purchased an online course, click "My Courses"
- Underneath the Product title will be the download link, click the link to view the PDF or Video
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click “Save”
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org
Digital Courses and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner on this website.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click “Welcome, (your name)!” in the upper right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on “My Courses”
- Click the button to the right of the Product Title labeled "Go To Course”
- This will open the course and video platform and place you in the dashboard.
- Under My Courses or My Videos you should see your recent purchase.
- Click the Start Course or Start Video button to the right to access your product.