Custom Cast Bangles and Cuffs with Cynthia Thornton DVD
Add interested to any outfit when you make a unique resin bangle or cuff bracelet with Cynthia Thornton!
You'll love this if:
- You want to make one-of-a-kind bangles and cuffs that fit your wrist and personality perfectly!
- You want to learn quick and easy wax carving techniques.
- You are interested in learning how to make molds so you can cast multiple resin bracelets.
“Have you ever wished you could find bangles and cuffs that not only fit, but are beautiful as well? Today, I'll show you simple techniques to carve gorgeous wax bangles and cuffs that can easily be molded and cast into works of art.” -Cynthia Thornton
Are you interested in making your own resin bangle and cuff bracelets, but have been too intimidated to give it a try? Join author and founder of Green Girl Studios Cynthia Thornton as she demonstrates each step you'll need to know so you can create a slew of unique bracelets in her workshop DVD Custom Cast Bangles and Cuffs. Watch and learn as Cynthia shares technique tips and expert insights that will have you carving wax, creating a silicone mold, casting resin, and embellishing your new bracelets in no time! Cynthia demonstrates each step of this bracelet-making process with clear instructions and helpful hints so you can create with confidence.
Order your copy of Custom Cast Bangles and Cuffs with Cynthia Thornton today to:
- Create the perfect fit as you craft your own custom bangle and cuff blanks out of paraffin wax.
- Learn everything you need to know to start working with silicone from proper storage to pouring the perfect mold.
- Discover helpful hints so you can pour white or clear resin successfully every time.
- Kick up the sparkle when you learn how to add crystals to the surface of your bracelet.
- And so much more!
About the expert:
Cynthia Thornton specializes in small things. Her pieces revolve around images of forgotten creatures and fairy tales. She founded Green Girl Studios and is the author of Enchanted Adornments. She lives in the mountains of Asheville, NC with her family.
- Omg r u kidding me I will never get those two hours back
- Very unprofessional dvd I can't believe the DVDs would even be sold! Don't waste any money on this !!! She spent more time trying to repair everything she did wrong (admittedly) then showing what to do right ..... She repeated herself so many times this dvd could have been 20 min long at most n been very concise ( without the dozens of errors .... Again don't waste your money the other DVDs that I have purchased have been very good but steer clear of this gal !!!! (Posted on 8/7/2015)
- Making the mold
- I haven't tried making a bangle yet and watched the DVD twice. It's nice to know the procedure using ordinary things at home. She did a good job of cautioning the user of the products. (Posted on 7/22/2015)
- Very inspirational
- I never considered doing this before I watched this DVD. It really got e thinking about the process. I actually watched the DVD a second time and took very good notes, but know I will need to watch it again when I really get started. There is so much information in it. I have bought some of the materials and am almost ready to start. One question -- does the mold making process damage the Master? I would like to use an old bangle I love, but don't want to ruin it. (Posted on 6/15/2015)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.