Beadwork, April/May 2018 Digital Edition
Explore the April/May 2018 digital issue of Beadwork magazine! Inside you’ll find 13 bead-woven designs, 7 Fast & Fabulous flattering jewel-tone projects, and so much more!
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
- You are looking for bead weaving designs to challenge your skills, such as a trendy pendant that uses prismatic right-angle weave.
- You want to learn a new lacy bead weaving technique.
- You are looking for on-trend jewelry designs that can be completed quickly and look fabulous!
The April/May 2018 digital issue of Beadwork is packed with twenty exciting designs that you’re sure to love. Explore Maggie Thompson’s Kumihimo 3 Ways project, which offers a variety of options to dress up your look. You can braid a long flapper-style necklace or create a shorter bib-style necklace with a detachable bracelet, as well as make a beaded tassel to wear with either necklace. Discover Shanna Steele’s Mirror Image Bracelet made from Honeycomb beads and seed beads to create a reversible, double-layered bracelet. Or try Cristie Prince’s fun and fashion-forward Pondo Lace Bracelet. Use Demi Round seed beads to bring a new lacy look to the centuries-old Pondo stitch. Whatever your style, you’ll find inspiration, projects, and tips to advance your bead weaving skills!
Download your copy of Beadwork, April/May 2018 today to:
- Transform bezeled rivolis into beautiful connected flowers for a mesmerizing necklace focal in Laura Graham’s Winter Flower Necklace.
- Practice your beading techniques, such as peyote stitch, netting, right-angle weave, herringbone stitch, kumihimo, stringing, crimping, and wireworking.
- Explore universally flattering jewel tones with seven stylish Fast & Fabulous designs that showcase ruby red, emerald green, sapphire blue, royal purple, and citrine yellow.
- And so much more!
|Product Type||Magazine Download|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.