Beadwork 2018 Collection Download
Price as configured: $19.99
You’ll love this Digital Collection if:
- You want to learn how to stitch beaded jewelry using peyote stitch, square stitch, picot, stringing, knotting, and more.
- You are looking for beading inspiration from top designers for projects including bracelets, necklaces, earrings, and more.
- You want one place to find expert beading information, top tool recommendations, hot trends, and tips.
Discover 115+ step-by-step projects from your favorite artists—including 70+ bead weaving patterns and 40+ Fast & Fabulous stringing projects! Expand your magazine archives and explore all six 2018 issues of Beadwork magazine exactly as they were printed, in an easy to access, digital format you can take wherever you go. Explore top projects, tool information, technique advice, and more with this convenient collection.
Download your copy today to:
- Get all the projects from the 2018 Designers of the Year Shanna Steele, Melinda Barta, and Laura Graham.
- Unlock your beading potential as you learn how to bead using peyote stitch, herringbone stitch, square stitch, and more.
- Be inspired with 70+ stunning stitching projects.
- Create quick jewelry projects with 40+ Fast & Fabulous designs.
- Receive step-by-step directions and illustrations for every stylish project published in 2018.
- And so much more!
Here’s what you’ll get in each issue:
Beadwork, February/March 2018 Digital Edition: Discover beautiful designs from the 2018 Designers of the Year: Shanna Steele, Laura Graham, and Melinda Barta. Explore engaging techniques in twelve bead-woven jewelry projects, including kumihimo, loom work, backstitch bead embroidery, and a stitch that mimics bead crochet.
Beadwork, April/May 2018 Digital Edition: Inside you’ll find 13 bead-woven designs, 7 Fast & Fabulous flattering jewel-tone projects, and so much more! Whatever your style, you’ll find inspiration, projects, and tips to advance your bead weaving skills!
Beadwork, June/July 2018 Digital Edition: Explore 19 stunning projects, new beads and collections in the Cool Stuff section, and instructions for the popular new technique Peyote with a Twist.
Beadwork, August/September 2018 Digital Edition: Discover 12 unique bead-weaving patterns, from an elegant, romantic bracelet to an edgy cuff with a dragon head clasp. Find a glow-in-the-dark necklace design and a new kumihimo pattern, plus 9 Fast & Fabulous jewelry-making projects to fuel your love of tassels.
Beadwork, October/November 2018 Digital Edition: Discover 12 beading projects, 7 stringing projects, and a variety of bead-weaving techniques! In addition, fall in love with 7 types of statement necklaces and learn about Native American beadwork in the Bead Buzz column.
Beadwork, December 2018/January 2019 Digital Edition: Explore the ins and outs of seed beading with our Quick Start Guide to Seed Beading, and discover a variety of colorful and sparkling projects. In this issue of Beadwork, you’ll get to create beautiful jewelry designs such as the Cosmic Flora Bracelet by Estelita Mayac Chiles, the Stardust Nebula Necklace by Agnieszka Watts, and so much more!
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.