Best of Step by Step Beads, 2011 Digital Edition
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Now available for download! 41 Favorite (Step-by-Step) Excuses to Bead
Become color savvy! Discover all the shades and combinations of red, yellow, blue, and all the colors in-between! Learn the beauty behind analogous colors, find inspiration in culture, use dominance to create harmony, and utilize winter's contrast while crafting your favorite pieces. Turn your ideas into a palette for all of your jewelry designs with Margie Deeb.
Now you can learn beadwork step by step with 13 bead-by-bead tutorials designed to help you perfect your skills! Learn simple and complex techniques such as two-needle right-angle weave, single-needle right-angle weave, brick stitch, flat right-angle weave, two-ladder needle stitch, and much, much more!
Discover why patinas are one of the simplest ways to change and enhance the look of any metal element included in your beaded jewelry designs. Dying to learn more? Take a 101 course in patina taught by expert Lora Hart.
Add a little more thrill with 41 of our most popular projects that you can stitch, string, and wirework! Use even-count peyote to add a twist to your basic bracelet and design a clever bracelet that looks like separate beaded links but is actually stitched in one piece! With these designs and many more, you won't be able to put your beading needle down, and who is there to stop you?
Dive into 148 pages of The Best of Step by Step Beads 2011 today to:
- Discover all that the color wheel has to offer! Create your own color palettes and draw inspiration from the unlikely.
- Take advantage of 41 projects with color illustrations! Use these projects to create new jewelry that everyone will love.
- Add some sparkle and shine to your jewelry box with a shimmering bracelet.
- Use up all of your odd beads with different shapes and colors to create a funky necklace.
- Learn new skills and hot tips that will keep your fingers workin' all year!
- Skip the guesswork with step-by-step, bead-by-bead tutorials that will help you create plenty of stunning jewelry!
- And much more!
|Product Type||Magazine Download|
|Author/Designer||Step by Step Wire Jewelry Editors|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.