Finishing Touches for Beadwork with Melinda Barta Video Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
A flawless finish every time!
Melinda’s back with 35 embellishment techniques
Join Beadwork magazine Editor Melinda Barta for this instructional DVD workshop detailing the best finishes for your beaded jewelry designs. From embellishing with fringe and picots, to working stitch in the ditch, learn how these stitches can give your beaded patterns a truly professional finishing touch.
Learn the ins and outs of the how to stitch lovely accents perfect for any beaded jewelry design. Then, explore how to incorporate it with your favorite stitches including peyote stitch, herringbone, and more. Take your jewelry projects to the next level as you discover countless uses for these versatile techniques in your beaded jewelry projects. With detailed thread path diagrams, up-close shots, material lists, and more, Melinda gives you all the information you need to successfully recreate the techniques at home.
Order your copy of this technique workshop DVD today to:
- Learn these bead stitches quickly and easily with Melinda’s expert guidance.
- Discover great embellishment stitches including picots, fringe, bubble, leaf, rope, and more.
- Skip the guesswork with up-close shots, thread path diagrams, material lists, and more.
- See the techniques in action with dozens of inspiring examples of finished beadwork.
- Learn the stitches you need to know to create lovely professional beaded jewelry designs that go above and beyond.
- And much more!
Don’t miss out on this technique workshop DVD that has all the finishing stitches to help your beadwork stand out! Flawlessly finish your designs with Melinda’s expert tips and tricks you won’t want to miss.
|Product Type||Video Download|
|File/Trim Size||3.32 GB|
|Technique||Beaded Picot Stitch, Herringbone Stitch|
- Rather disappointed
- Im a Melinda Barta Fan. In fact I have her Peyote, Herringbone, Clasp, Bezel and her Working with Shaped Beads. But this Finishing Touches for Beadwork was just a true let down. Yes she talks about loops and shows you how to do them, but the picot has been done over and over again. I was hoping for some more groundbreaking stuff. What I would really like to see with these purchases, is go thru a project from beginning to end. Now that I would like to see. Finishing Touches was just a little different. Please don't disappoint again, make a 5- 10 project video where we have to follow along using whatever beads we have at home, and or sell it with the kits. (Posted on 12/9/2013)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.