Bead Embroidery: Connecting Jewelry Components with Sherry Serafini Video Download
Create unique bead embroidery jewelry when you combine beaded components with expert tips and techniques from Sherry Serafini!
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Join bead embroidery artist Sherry Serafini as she shares a variety of methods she uses to connect beaded components in her jewelry designs. Let your creativity run wild as you create bead embroidered components with no final jewelry design in mind. Learn how to finish your beaded components with an ultra-suede backing and create a brick stitch edge so they are ready to be connected to other components. Puzzle your bead embroidery pieces together on a foundation cloth then pull everything together with some final bead embroidery. Unleash your imagination with Sherry’s helpful hints and expert tips!
Download your copy of Bead Embroidery: Connecting Jewelry Components with Sherry Serafini today to:
- Discover an easy and elegant way to finish your beaded components as you prepare to combine them with other pieces of bead embroidery.
- Explore the differences between herringbone and direct connections for your components.
- Watch and learn as Sherry demonstrates her process for puzzling her bead embroidery pieces into one cohesive design.
- And more!
About the Expert:
Unusual objects and shapes become part of a new story as Sherry Serafini stitches beads and gemstones, one at a time, to a felt- like base. Most pieces are born spontaneously, as the beads and Sherry’s imagination dictate the design. Sherry finds this meditative form of art to be a rich counterpoint to a society full of instant gratification. Voted one of the top 10 instructors in the United States, Sherry lectures and teaches classes worldwide. Her work has been featured on the covers of trade magazines and catalogs and she wrote Sensational Bead Embroidery by Sherry Serafini and co-authored The Art of Bead Embroidery with Heidi Kummli. Sherry’s beaded art is known internationally and has been worn by Grammy winner Melissa Etheridge, Steven Tyler of Aerosmith, Lenny Kravitz, pro golfer Michelle Wie, and singer Fergie of the Black Eyed Peas.
Watch a preview!
|Product Type||Video Download|
|Technique||Bead Embroidery, Brick Stitch, Herringbone Stitch|
- Simply Marvelous, In More Ways Than One
I love Sherry's work (as you probably do, if you're reading this review), and this video is a must-view. It's a look inside the world of components, and incorporating them into your jewelry.
Sherry's work is spectacular, no doubt about it. It can also be intimidating, and most people look at her jewelry and think, "I could never do that".
Guess what? You can, with the ideas that Sherry shares in this video!
I bought the 4-video package that included this class, and it's probably my favorite. I really related to her "need to bead" statement, and discovered a new way to utilize that need. Not to mention the beads! ;)
This is a great class to take, whether you'd like to keep it more simple or try Sherry's over-the-top designs. And her eye candy designs *sigh*. Worth watching for them alone! (Posted on 12/12/2015)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
New subscribers, who wish to receive the current newsstand issue of a magazine, should purchase that issue individually as the subscription will start with the upcoming newsstand issue. Please note, the first issue of your subscription may take up to 4-6 weeks to arrive (international customers, please add an additional 2 weeks for shipping times).
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.