Contemporary Copper Jewelry eBook + Video Download: Step-by-Step Techniques and Projects
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Discover the exquisiteness of copper and how to create one-of-a-kind designs with this exciting eBook and video download bundle of Contemporary Copper Jewelry.
Create contemporary copper jewelry as Sharilyn Miller teaches you how to make beautifully designed and afforable pieces, from bracelets and necklaces to earrings and pins. Copper offers jewelry makers a stylish, yet inexpensive alternative to silver, and is attractive, easy to work with, and very accessible.
Inside the beautiful eBook you'll find:
- Step-by-step photography for all projects and techniques
- Tips for mixing metals with copper to create one-of-a-kind designs.
- An extensive technique section that includes distressing copper, simple metalwork, cold joins, and creating unique wire components.
- 22 projects from a collection of top jewelry artists, including Rachel Nelson-Smith, Dale "Couger" Armstrong, Eugenia Chan, and Richard Salley, that are sure to inspire wire and metal jewelry enthusiasts.
Included with the eBook, you'll discover an instructional video with Sharilyn covering all the basics of wireworking to offer a solid foundation to create the stunning projects featured in the eBook.
|Project||Necklaces, Bracelets, Earrings, Pins & Brooches|
- I can't wait to get started! It has so much information, I don't know how I ever made anything before this book! (Posted on 11/4/2015)
- Excellent teaching.
- I have viewed many videos and read many books. This video was the best teaching I have experienced without hands-on. She was very thorough, not too slow, or too fast. (Posted on 6/27/2014)
- BEAUTIFUL BOOK - GREAT VRIETY OF PROJECTS
This book is a must for every jewelry crafter’s library!
“Contemporary Copper Jewelry: Step by Step Techniques and Projects” has something for everyone, no matter what technique you prefer. It has projects that coil, wrap and weave, as well as string, and the designs would be beautiful in all types of metal. There are great photo tutorials, which is a plus, along with a variety of beautiful jewelry making projects including pins, rings, bracelets, necklaces and earrings.
Although I had previously purchased the paperback version of this book (which also included a DVD), I was so impressed that I recently purchased the eBook version as well, so I could have easy access to it on my computer.
(Posted on 1/20/2014)
- Excellent book
- Great projects, well laid out. Definitely the kind of book that inspires and leads one on to further projects. I wish the video had been available when I originally bought the book; in the future, I may not bite when a ravishing new book is offered, since this seems to happen frequently, and like most people, I don't want to pay twice. This is one of my favorites sources for techniques and ideas. (Posted on 6/8/2012)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.